Critique my OLD profile

Too many selfies, "boring" and you dont need that many pics
better to have 4 high quality ones than 10 different selfies in same place and outfit

one of the rules ive always seen is no selfies, so try to avoid those
and dont have multiple pics with very similar or same outfit and background/place because it makes your profile boring and repetitive

ideally have 1 showing your physique (if you have muscles/abs), have one doing some kind of outdoor activity or hobby, have 1-2 cool outfits, you can have one traveling, ...
you dont really need more than 4-5 if those are high quality

only upload a pic if it adds something interesting in terms of showing your body, what you like, your fashion

one of the rules ive always seen is no selfies, so try to avoid those
and dont have multiple pics with very similar or same outfit and background/place because it makes your profile boring and repetitive

ideally have 1 showing your physique (if you have muscles/abs), have one doing some kind of outdoor activity or hobby, have 1-2 cool outfits, you can have one traveling, ...
you dont really need more than 4-5 if those are high quality

only upload a pic if it adds something interesting in terms of showing your body, what you like, your fashion
yes hence I removed 4,5. I will try to force people to constantly take pictures of me and cherrypick the best ones going forward.

This is why you need people like me to tell you the blackpill truth

You're tanned and have beard and a shit haircut

They like white skin, and fresh clean shaven and curtains in asia

Third world brown shitskin 300usd per month ethnic Thai rats are mogging you because they get curtains and clean shaven and edit their photos to have white skin

Your welcome, I'll send you an invoice

This is why you need people like me to tell you the blackpill truth

You're tanned and have beard and a shit haircut

They like white skin, and fresh clean shaven and curtains in asia

Your welcome, I'll send you an invoice
This was just after a holiday in turkey, im actually very pale now. Should I use a pale abs pic instead?

btw there's many decent "tutorials" with good example pics on the internet
i dont agree with all the examples and think some are cringe, but can give you some good guidelines

okay I will do hiking + shredded pool abs + animal then
you’re in thailand right?

go to the tiger park in pattaya and take pics with the baby tigers

i did this a few years ago and girls still compliment that pic of me all the way at the bottom of my instagram even tho i had shit hair and bloated

im
you’re in thailand right?

go to the tiger park in pattaya and take pics with the baby tigers

i did this a few years ago and girls still compliment that pic of me all the way at the bottom of my instagram even tho i had shit hair and bloated
im in bangkok too lazy to travel to pattaya but yeah thanks for the suggestion

do you ever plan to geomax
I've thought about it for sure. I don't have any money at all right now so it's hard to say. I'm open to the idea. I wouldn't do it for sex though. I would change locations for the weather/atmosphere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back