cons of being a speckled bird in beijing

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i went to the forbidden palace today and so many girls asked to take pics with me more than normal lol i was so surprised cuz it’s beijing but i guess only tourists from the provinces go here. it honestly gets annoying after a while. i caught a girl sneaking a pic of me and when i saw her we both started laughing

and fuck the old grandpas that stare at me

i only give the girls and little kids attention

little kids are the best because they’ve prob never seen a dreadhead mulatto before so i make funny faces and sometimes they get scared and run to their parents
IMG 8321

you got a pretty cool look, even if they have seen blacks, they think you are a rapper or something lol

Rapmaxxing is the way for niglets and mulattos tbhhhh
there's ways to rapmaxxing that look good and ascends your value
but i feel like it's a look/style that will be polarising, many girls wont like it, but on the opposite side, for many you will be their 1st option

there are more neutral looks that will appeal a broader % of girls, however your value wont go up that much

i went to the forbidden palace today and so many girls asked to take pics with me more than normal lol i was so surprised cuz it’s beijing but i guess only tourists from the provinces go here. it honestly gets annoying after a while. i caught a girl sneaking a pic of me and when i saw her we both started laughing

little kids are the best because they’ve prob never seen a dreadhead mulatto before so i make funny faces and sometimes they get scared and run to their parents
View attachment 7546
feel the same way in indo. Pay attention to the girls and try to make the kids laugh. do the old "look my thumb comes off" trick.

View attachment 7546
look at all the umbrellas to avoid getting brown LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back