Advice can you jbmaxx(legally) in cambodia?

can i just buy a virginity in cambodia or some shit, how do i get that?
Idk but I have heard of people doing that in Dominican Republic. There are guys who arrange anything you want for a price and that includes what you’re talking about.

I have no practical experience so I would say it’s probably happening but I couldn’t tell you how to go about that.

Idk but I have heard of people doing that in Dominican Republic. There are guys who arrange anything you want for a price and that includes what you’re talking about.

I have no practical experience so I would say it’s probably happening but I couldn’t tell you how to go about that.
yeah everyone keeps talking about these "connections" but like where the fuck do u even start to make these connections

@AlexBrown84 u got any idea son

yeah everyone keeps talking about these "connections" but like where the fuck do u even start to make these connections

@AlexBrown84 u got any idea son
In dominican they let fixers and prostitutes on the resort beaches. They approach you on the beach and ask what you want (food, drink, drugs, women, etc.)

Women will also walk up and basically offer everything from a massage to quick sex to all-day GFE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back