can i get a lightskinned NEA stacy gook with a jav body to worship me?

Nov 20, 2023
my stats:
6'1.5 barefoot 70 kg lean
normie
light green eyes (A30)
straight dirty blonde hair
NT when it comes to talking, not really that outgoing

it's possible, especially considering you might not have reached your peak height yet. But it might be difficult to find one with good English

it's possible, especially considering you might not have reached your peak height yet. But it might be difficult to find one with good English
no, havent grown in 1.5 years. learning korean/japanese might be a good idea tho

im white n not subhuman. shouldnt be too difficult
Do you have any sisters or cousins for me to breed with. I like your stats and want to pass on the blue eyes to my offspring/

my stats:
6'1.5 barefoot 70 kg lean
normie
light green eyes (A30)
straight dirty blonde hair
NT when it comes to talking, not really that outgoing
questions like this should be banned

HOW THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS, YOU COMPLETE RETARD

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I WILL WIN THE LOTTERY NEXT WEEK...that is how fucking completely pathetic this question is.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I WILL WIN THE LOTTERY NEXT WEEK...that is how fucking completely pathetic this question is.
Female nature is the same everywhere, retard.

if a country has welfare, you have feminism.

if a country has no welfare or saftey net. in my experience, it never has any feminism.

also women in countries with no saftey nets, are much more approachable.

women in countries with welfare fuck losers based on looks. And nothing else. Since if they get pregnant with a guy who they know will not stick around. it does not matter....YOUR taxes go to pay for her bad judgement.

if a country has no welfare or saftey net. in my experience, it never has any feminism.
The welfare state and feminism hasn't changed female nature, it has simply elevated women above most men socio-economically.

also women in countries with no saftey nets, are much more approachable
Thats down to the fact that they are beneath men socio-economically.

women in countries with welfare fuck losers based on looks. And nothing else
Women who're post college age do not, especially if the man is broke. Good looking broke men are incel and luck out every now and then.

Since if they get pregnant with a guy who they know will not stick around. it does not matter....YOUR taxes go to pay for her bad judgement.
This is the reason I will NEVER pay taxes. I work below the taxable bracket because I'm not some worker bee unick for a cucked society that hates me simply because I'm low status and white.

agreed, but the bulk of this forum is from PSL forums and most come here to larp and shitpost

also women in countries with no saftey nets, are much more approachable.

women in countries with welfare fuck losers based on looks. And nothing else. Since if they get pregnant with a guy who they know will not stick around. it does not matter....YOUR taxes go to pay for her bad judgement.
stop responding to that user he is a larping ricecel

The welfare state and feminism hasn't changed female nature, it has simply elevated women above most men socio-economically.

Thats down to the fact that they are beneath men socio-economically.

Women who're post college age do not, especially if the man is broke. Good looking broke men are incel and luck out every now and then.

This is the reason I will NEVER pay taxes. I work below the taxable bracket because I'm not some worker bee unick for a cucked society that hates me simply because I'm low status and white.
but it's NOT about you, now is it?

the majority of western society pays taxes and lets ignore what i said after you asked the question. Women in western countries SUCK cause of welfare. period. They have no reason to depend on a man, so therefore they can behave how they wish

agreed, but the bulk of this forum is from PSL forums and most come here to larp and shitpost
yes, many have told me this before

but some of these posts are just cringe. Like...are you posting just to post something. It does not add to this forum what so ever

what the fuck are u talking about clown. ur level of success with women obviously mainly depends on your looks (especially the more northern european you look in places like east asia), mentioning winning the lottery like its in any way comparable is beyond retarded

also ur legit 43 lmfao old ass nigga

but it's NOT about you, now is it?

the majority of western society pays taxes and lets ignore what i said after you asked the question. Women in western countries SUCK cause of welfare. period. They have no reason to depend on a man, so therefore they can behave how they wish
When did I say it was about me you absolute retard?

How did I ignore you when I countered you? Female nature hasn't change or been remodelled. It's functioning has remained the same. Most men in the West are beneath women socio-economically.

You're pretty immature for 43.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back