Called a pretty black girl a nigger and then she said white men are like diamonds

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

shes hot but she lives in africa from when i was testing it, so its irrelevant and not a brag. but just thought it was funny

i think jbw is very strong on black girls, east asian, sea girls, latinas

but i never seem to get strong liking from indian girls. maybe cos im in UK and we fucked them? but idk

its cope that 1 study that shows black girls dont like white guys. they definitely do, and theres been more studies disproving the last one. its like a king marrying a peasant(if ur an average white, unlike me) but uk black girls seem to like me

Last edited:
Thats kind of hot...

And yeah - with Asian women, their men are boneless lesbians but theyre at least commiting, intelligent and hard-working. With Black women their men are complete trash - fat faces even uglier than Asian men with jigaboo nose and DSL, retarded, STD-prone and unsuccessful and violent. I think nigger foids might genuinely sacrifice their whole race just to be with any non-black man.

Its why I firmly believe Asian men mog Black women in terms of dating-lives. Asian women are at least human. Half of black womens pain comes from their men

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back