Brutal blackpill for Indian and South East Asian men from Korean girl

Dudes pull shit like this all around the world - meanwhile the obese white chicks here continue to rail on the guys here who have been conditioned not to even dare look in a woman’s direction at this point. Always funny watching shit happen to a delusion overseas white chick that doesn’t know how shit works everywhere else

Thank god indians have arranged marriages. SEA MEN ARE FUCKED.
I read that Indians have the highest rate of cheating though, so the marriage is not what you imagine when you think about a long-term monogamous marriage. The majority of married women are out getting dick and the majority of men are fucking prostitutes or sexually harassing their female employees.

I read that Indians have the highest rate of cheating though, so the marriage is not what you imagine when you think about a long-term monogamous marriage. The majority of married women are out getting dick and the majority of men are fucking prostitutes or sexually harassing their female employees.
Look even european women are stronger than indian men. I thank god every day that i am not indian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back