JFL british guy gets cucked by thai girl

So a guy with LOW SMV, who does not even go to gym, will be wanted by a higher SMV girl, and the SMV girl will get bored and leave? shocker.

if you look like that ofc lol
sure but they have centuries old tradition of it, thai men all engage in it as opposed to having muh gf. the pool of actual available girls in thailand willing to date non p4p is actually not that big. hook ups yes possible, but most dont want long term with a holiday coomer unless you are in thailand for the long haul

yea if ur going for middle aged girls

just date uni tings around siam
You got any wisdom for the phillipenes?

Uni girls there the only thing that actually worked for me in Thailand lmao, after going there for 2 months I realise everything you write is the truth, should've taken it more seriously, would've saved time.

You got any wisdom for the phillipenes?

Uni girls there the only thing that actually worked for me in Thailand lmao, after going there for 2 months I realise everything you write is the truth, should've taken it more seriously, would've saved time.
don’t stay in makati or bgc. full of whores and girls spoofing their location. plus have to interact with too many passport bros

go stay in quezon city. plus it’s close to a big uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back