Bring back volcano menu

6k/yr From what? Double that and you can betabux single asian moms
Right now it’s just a mix of dividend etfs mainly schd and jepi- looking to see what real estate markets aren’t completely fucked atm - worst case I’ll just keep dumping into dividends

Right now it’s just a mix of dividend etfs mainly schd and jepi- looking to see what real estate markets aren’t completely fucked atm - worst case I’ll just keep dumping into dividends
How much capital would you say is the minimum to even work with

How much capital would you say is the minimum to even work with
For real estate you can start with nothing and get an fha 0 down mortgage if you live in it for a couple years - for dividends it depends on what yield you’re getting. Jepi yields 10% so if you went all in on that and wanted 12k a year for Philippines you would need 120k invested. The more important thing is having a job that pays good enough and living like you’re almost broke.

For real estate you can start with nothing and get an fha 0 down mortgage if you live in it for a couple years - for dividends it depends on what yield you’re getting. Jepi yields 10% so if you went all in on that and wanted 12k a year for Philippines you would need 120k invested. The more important thing is having a job that pays good enough and living like you’re almost broke.
Thing about mortgage is you need to somehow make enough to pay off the mortgage then bring home 1k, so probably close to 2k/month for a duplex property

Rlly 10% is that safe? I thought the safe ones were like 2-3% so even 1k monthly or 12k yearly you need like fucking 400k minimum lol

Thing about mortgage is you need to somehow make enough to pay off the mortgage then bring home 1k, so probably close to 2k/month for a duplex property

Rlly 10% is that safe? I thought the safe ones were like 2-3% so even 1k monthly or 12k yearly you need like fucking 400k minimum lol
Yea higher yield ones are often riskier. I like the fundamentals on jepi though. Also part of why I mix other etfs in like schd - I don’t completely risk it all in one etf and I get to keep some growth potential. As for the mortgage thing - as long as it’s cash flowing you’re good. For geomaxxing purposes I’d just pay the mortgage off asap and free up the thousands of bucks a month passive income it can bring

Yea higher yield ones are often riskier. I like the fundamentals on jepi though. Also part of why I mix other etfs in like schd - I don’t completely risk it all in one etf and I get to keep some growth potential. As for the mortgage thing - as long as it’s cash flowing you’re good. For geomaxxing purposes I’d just pay the mortgage off asap and free up the thousands of bucks a month passive income it can bring
So you got like 60k-70k put in? Also i doubt anyone can pay off a property in full that will attract good tenants and worth 1k-1.5k rent, probably 400k minimum, yeah there are ghettos for cheaper but that's for niggers

You got a job? Age?

Depends on what state you’re in and what location - some states still have property in the 200k range. You could pay that off pretty quick if you got a decent job and maybe some other passive income already. Most important thing is location. I work full time in my early 20s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back