Blue eyes Mog

Copium

Not so Well-known Member
Mar 3, 2024
Your looks will go up by at least 1 point if you have blue eyes (ethnic country's SEA and LATAM)
Thats why full blooded niggers will never mog aryans.
Mulattoes and Whites only

In literally every country on the planet of earth, native ethnicity females prefer men of the same nationality and ethnicity overwhelmingly (~90%) over any other nationality or ethnicity.

Therefore, in SEA and Latin America even the most blue eyed white is cucked by 5'5" tall asian men and 5'5" latin men.

ALSO Blue eyes are poverty, bow down to those with genetics for gray eye master race children you euro mutt.

Your looks will go up by at least 1 point if you have blue eyes (ethnic country's SEA and LATAM)
Thats why full blooded niggers will never mog aryans.
Mulattoes and Whites only
This is true. I often got compliments like "you have beautiful eyes", but my eyes are just average, but blue and long eyelashes

This is true. I often got compliments like "you have beautiful eyes", but my eyes are just average, but blue and long eyelashes
prey eyes
huge upper eyelid show
sclera show
death angle NCT
no limbal ring

your eyes could look like this and you would get compliments

girls who are fat get compliments on their butts and tits, girls with BBLs get butt compliments, most of the guys who get compliments on their muscles barely fucking work out

if you have ever been a legit mogger, I say this as someone who is measurably exceptional in -> height, dick size, muscles, and even face

you rarely get compliments, the same way you will tell a 5.5-7/10 girl she is beautiful, yet when you meet a legit 9/10 girl you would never say that, you assume literally every guy she has ever met says that and she already knows it and it will sound empty -> truth is when you are truly exceptional at something passive ei. looks and your not actively using that, for example muscles vs muscles while your lifting 800lbs or looking athletic vs looking athletic while you playin pro sports, people rarely note it because it is inherently notable....

I ALMOST NEVER outside of random parties filled with strangers who are drunk and want to talk to my introverted ass had anyone compliment my muscles, height, shoulders, JAW, eyes, etc.

Yet when I talk with my dentist strictly professional about my jaw she acts sus, when I goto get my glasses done the girls end up staring into my eyes and looking away playing with hair, blinking a lot stuttering, when I am alone with a friend of a friend who is a girl randomly she gets really quiet and abscendminded, I have even heard girls say when their friends got back they feel hot and their heart is racing...

When I had a fucked up literally 0/10 smile I got more compliments that I had a great smile and should smile more than literally getting my teeth fixed perfectly.

Those are REAL UNFAKABLE IOI's, having some granny say your eyes are beautiful is not an IOI's, "compliments" are NOT IOI's

View attachment 7088
prey eyes
huge upper eyelid show
sclera show
death angle NCT
no limbal ring

your eyes could look like this and you would get compliments

girls who are fat get compliments on their butts and tits, girls with BBLs get butt compliments, most of the guys who get compliments on their muscles barely fucking work out

if you have ever been a legit mogger, I say this as someone who is measurably exceptional in -> height, dick size, muscles, and even face

you rarely get compliments, the same way you will tell a 5.5-7/10 girl she is beautiful, yet when you meet a legit 9/10 girl you would never say that, you assume literally every guy she has ever met says that and she already knows it and it will sound empty -> truth is when you are truly exceptional at something passive ei. looks and your not actively using that, for example muscles vs muscles while your lifting 800lbs or looking athletic vs looking athletic while you playin pro sports, people rarely note it because it is inherently notable....

I ALMOST NEVER outside of random parties filled with strangers who are drunk and want to talk to my introverted ass had anyone compliment my muscles, height, shoulders, JAW, eyes, etc.

Yet when I talk with my dentist strictly professional about my jaw she acts sus, when I goto get my glasses done the girls end up staring into my eyes and looking away playing with hair, blinking a lot stuttering, when I am alone with a friend of a friend who is a girl randomly she gets really quiet and abscendminded, I have even heard girls say when their friends got back they feel hot and their heart is racing...

When I had a fucked up literally 0/10 smile I got more compliments that I had a great smile and should smile more than literally getting my teeth fixed perfectly.

Those are REAL UNFAKABLE IOI's, having some granny say your eyes are beautiful is not an IOI's, "compliments" are NOT IOI's
You have serious mental disorder. You make so many assumptions about me. I had fwb with woman who was deeply unsatisfied with situation and said: "why are you so pretty". She couldn't leave, even if she hated the situation and was suffering. But you somehow know situation better than me from just few words.

You know, when any person tells you something, you can feel it if it was honest compliment or was faked. But it would be impossible to spot for you because you sound like some narcissistic sociopath, everything feels so fake about you lol. Narcissists like you always pretend

You have serious mental disorder. You make so many assumptions about me. I had fwb with woman who was deeply unsatisfied with situation and said: "why are you so pretty". She couldn't leave, even if she hated the situation and was suffering. But you somehow know situation better than me from just few words.

You know, when any person tells you something, you can feel it if it was honest compliment or was faked. But it would be impossible to spot for you because you sound like some narcissistic sociopath, everything feels so fake about you lol. Narcissists like you always pretend
have you ever posted your face online and been rated?

sounds to me like your a simpleton, the last thing any masc GL man wants to hear is "pretty" lol that means you will never be a chad, prettyboy at best, yes you come here and brag it's absolutely entertaining, keep posting delusions

have you ever posted your face online and been rated?

sounds to me like your a simpleton, the last thing any masc GL man wants to hear is "pretty" lol that means you will never be a chad, prettyboy at best, yes you come here and brag it's absolutely entertaining, keep posting delusions
1. yes

2. "pretty" in my native language. It has a bit different meaning, but there is no correct translation to english

a0240420c4d1dd213efc508ce56e0c8e.jpg

for some reason, black women really like blue eyes. They would even ask you to make close up of yours eyes and send it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back