[Blackpill] You don't feel insecure

Kahn

Sep 17, 2022
A Koncrete Jungle
You ARE on the brink of total destruction, face it.

Any flaw you can imagine of IS and WILL BE your DOWNFALL. I will give an example or two to justify it.

Exhibit. 1: Height (overall strength and defense and health)
Say you are just barely an average heighted male in your area as well as racially and your age too. You get heightmogged by almost half of the males you see and encounter. You have no one but yourself, out of all your enemies at least half of them have the capability to destroy you. One can pull hard fast sucker punch in some corner out of a CCTV and you are dead and he gets away because there's no evidence to be found. It would just say you fell on a slippery surface.

In no situation one should feel safe in such.

Exhibit. 2: Face (hitbox multiplying damage or targetable size)
Say you have either one or worse a combination of these flaws, a recessed weak chin (more damage increasing hitbox), acne (of any severity, more damage increasing hitbox), a bulbous nose (bigger hitbox), a long neck (bigger hitbox), bad eye area say NCT or bug eyes or wide ipd (more damage increasing hitbox), or a long midface (bigger hitbox). As mentioned with the hitboxes analogy any flaw mentioned above WILL significantly JEOPARDIZE your survivability. Any hit to the said hitboxes will induce a KRUSHING blow automatically. Say a 5% damage, now it will be at least 10% to even 25% for the said hit.

Exhibit 3: Any injury or wound you have would be first and primarily targeted should an encounter happens, more damage inducing mentioned before.

So stop deluding yourself that you are "safe and secure", those "laws" are making sure that the lower value men to not revolt and the higher value men can exploit the lower ones on behalf of the foids. It's a zero sum game and I am tired of seeing a good amount of copers on looksmax that spout anything like "blah blah blah just be confident face is everything height is cope" BS.

If anyone here can post on Looksmax post it I would appreciate it.

You ARE on the brink of total destruction, face it.

Any flaw you can imagine of IS and WILL BE your DOWNFALL. I will give an example or two to justify it.

Say you are just barely an average heighted male in your area as well as racially and your age too. You get heightmogged by almost half of the males you see and encounter. You have no one but yourself, out of all your enemies at least half of them have the capability to destroy you. One can pull hard fast sucker punch in some corner out of a CCTV and you are dead and he gets away because there's no evidence to be found. It would just say you fell on a slippery surface.

Exhibit. 2: Face (hitbox multiplying damage or targetable size)
Say you have either one or worse a combination of these flaws, a recessed weak chin (more damage increasing hitbox), acne (of any severity, more damage increasing hitbox), a bulbous nose (bigger hitbox), a long neck (bigger hitbox), bad eye area say NCT or bug eyes or wide ipd (more damage increasing hitbox), or a long midface (bigger hitbox). As mentioned with the hitboxes analogy any flaw mentioned above WILL significantly JEOPARDIZE your survivability. Any hit to the said hitboxes will induce a KRUSHING blow automatically. Say a 5% damage, now it will be at least 10% to even 25% for the said hit.

Exhibit 3: Any injury or wound you have would be first and primarily targeted should an encounter happens, more damage inducing mentioned before.

So stop deluding yourself that you are "safe and secure", those "laws" are making sure that the lower value men to not revolt and the higher value men can exploit the lower ones on behalf of the foids. It's a zero sum game and I am tired of seeing a good amount of copers on looksmax that spout anything like "blah blah blah just be confident face is everything height is cope" BS.

If anyone here can post on Looksmax post it I would appreciate it.
Cope!! I'm 5'11" and I've won most of the fights I've been in except one.

Height increases perceived strength not necessarily actual strength. Actual strength depends on things such as CNS adaptation, muscle recruitment and muscle fiber make up. However height does have some benefits in a fight such as reach and weight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back