Black man successfully geomaxes which is undeniable proof that being white gives you NO advantage

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Aug 16, 2023
'Thus, various debunkings of the BBC Theory via dating statistics are likely self-proclaimed ethnicel and far-right cope, as bm/wf casual sex and even becoming parents is not exceptionally-rare.' - Incel Wiki.

Screenshot 20231113 101754 YouTube

You sound like a coping ricecel tbh, also this dumb nigger just offers a better life to them with greencard/money. But obviously White or East Asians are high in SMV to SEAsians. Hence why they all skin bleach and get surgeries like Rhino to be more caucasian, also blue eye contacts/dyed hair

You sound like a coping ricecel tbh, also this dumb nigger just offers a better life to them with greencard/money. But obviously White or East Asians are high in SMV to SEAsians. Hence why they all skin bleach and get surgeries like Rhino to be more caucasian, also blue eye contacts/dyed hair
Nonsense. I am 6'4" and white British.

Skin whitening is an asian beauty standard. It has nothing at all to do with preferring 'European men because it predates colonialism.

This 'dumb nigger' has successfully geomaxed. Meanwhile, you're rotting on an incel geomaxing forum that's owned and run by a 'nigger.' You have zero self awareness. Whites truly are becoming a sub race because of low IQ, non sentient trash like you.

Skin whitening is an asian beauty standard. It has nothing at all to do with preferring 'European men because it predates colonialism.

This 'dumb nigger' has successfully geomaxed. Meanwhile, you're rotting on an incel geomaxing forum that's owned and run by a 'nigger.' You have zero self awareness. Whites truly are becoming a sub race because of low IQ, non sentient trash like you.
Its mostly indoctrination why whites are too cucked these days, but doesn’t disregard the fact of the civilizations they bulit. Deathnics can’t build shit never have and never will.

Also seems like your too egoistical to ever leave your basement larping rice

Last edited:
Its mostly indoctrination why whites are too cucked these days, but doesn’t disregard the fact of the civilizations they bulit
No, it's mostly down to genetics. You're proof of the genetic degradation of white males.

Facts don't lie. I bet you're mixed and aren't a true white like me.

Yes, of course. In the UK, white men who arent celebrities are bottom of the barrel automatically with limited opportunities. And the population is insanely old.
Ok then go betabuxx in EE, since thats what rlly separates them from West Eu, but you want to rot in your Anglo basement

Whites are viewed as nigger apes in SEA. I have done intensive research into this. You guys are setting yourselves up for failure which makes you fuck boys! Muhahah.
nah it’s real i’ve seen it

even if you don’t want to date them long term you should go try sea

Its mostly indoctrination why whites are too cucked these days, but doesn’t disregard the fact of the civilizations they bulit. Deathnics can’t build shit never have and never will.

what a civilization, even indian men can find women by arrange marriage in india, fuck your w*stern feminist cuckold pseudo-civilization then

jbw is all i have going for me. globohomo is even trying to ruin it with the spic sun

A famous indonesian singer dated a white normie. She is rich asf. What would she benefit from dating him money wise? Its clearly not betabuxxing she just likes white guys jfl. Doubting JBW is so retarded
you would be shocked how many coping ethnics on .org deny JBW, that entire website is at least 60% deathnic copers at this point trying to jestermaxx their way into a landwhales crochpocket

Outliers don't disprove the rule.
What and your 400 FUCKING VIEW video isnt an outlier JFL. Look up various posts on JBW and how WMAF are 15x more likely than AMWF relationships. I cba finding it but just look on tiktok and how commonly asian girls say they like white boys. @predeterminism has a bunch of posts on JBW and not some 400 view youtube channel. How tf did you even find this youtube channel. In the depths of an indian toilet?

why would you denigrate the white race just because you saw some good looking black youtuber slay in SEA
ofc they slay bro (ANYONE there besides ricecels and currycels, as usual lol), it was never a point of contention
JBW = / ANY white man slays, it means whites have a WIDER reach/ more girls they appeal to, which can translate into better/ more women

we get it, you are jealous of white men and wish you were white, you stupid ricecel cuck 😂

why would you denigrate the white race just because you saw some good looking black youtuber slay in SEA
ofc they slay bro (ANYONE there besides ricecels and currycels, as usual lol), it was never a point of contention
JBW = / ANY white man slays, it means whites have a WIDER reach/ more girls they appeal to, which can translate into better/ more women

we get it, you are jealous of white men and wish you were white, you stupid ricecel cuck 😂
Why are you reducing the white race to a simple fuck? Is it because you're homosexual?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back