Recommendation better put some respec' on my name

names don't matter bro, you have to earn it.

how about you show some respec' as well before stepping on the wrong guys' toes?

you used up your free newbie credit by entering this community in the worst possible manner, that's why @IrishSnowman is shitting on you.

names don't matter bro, you have to earn it.

how about you show some respec' as well before stepping on the wrong guys' toes?

you used up your free newbie credit by entering this community in the worst possible manner, that's why @IrishSnowman is shitting on you.
im a lone wolf retard I mog this entire fucking forum in every way possible

I am literally cross shopping AMG GT's with Aston Martin DB11's right now

I could give a fuck what the faggots on this forum think infact if the people here respected me I would be disgusted you are all subhumans

crazy you think you could "shit on me" anywhere but your pathetic mind

I am smarter than you, bigger than you, stronger than you, richer than you, I slay more than you, my face is better looking than you, my dick is bigger than yours, I work with millionaires who respect me, I have the respect of literally tens of thousands of people and more importantly my family and I take care of my family and friends I have done more for @younglivinglife than literally this entire forum, literally the #1 poster of actual real life content, geomaxing and slaying shit on this forum who actually slays the hottest girls and posts his slays is a result of my casual advice.

keep talking shit bro, by next year I will literally be sitting on 5-10mil real estate making 7 figures a fucking month building a god damn empire while you jerk off in your mothers basement

yea sure that's why you opened this thread...

your retarded reply just confirms that you don't deserve any better. fool.
this thread wasn't serious it was obviously a joke u fucking autist, but your too stupid to see when someone is justlarping for fun, fuck your retarded

I could give a fuck what the faggots on this forum think infact if the people here respected me I would be disgusted you are all subhumans

I am smarter than you, bigger than you, stronger than you, richer than you, I slay more than you, my face is better looking than you, my dick is bigger than yours, I work with millionaires who respect me, I have the respect of literally tens of thousands of people and more importantly my family and I take care of my family and friends I have done more for @younglivinglife than literally this entire forum, literally the #1 poster of actual real life content, geomaxing and slaying shit on this forum who actually slays the hottest girls and posts his slays is a result of my casual advice.

keep talking shit bro, by next year I will literally be sitting on 5-10mil real estate making 7 figures a fucking month building a god damn empire while you jerk off in your mothers basement
coming to an incel forum to brag is the sign of a subhuman curry

you are a curry to me, just a mayomonkey poorfag with inferior genetics

I mean you can larp about it but your country is also the bitch of curryland, the leader is a curry, the #1 eaten food in the country is tikka masala, that is fucking crazy when your #1 food is fucking curryland special and #2 is jelly eels and #3 is unseasoned chicken

stay poor

stay ugly

stay second class citizen to literal curries in your own "country" literally run by a curry

nothing worse than a curry except a mayomonkey pet of a curry

you are a curry to me, just a mayomonkey poorfag with inferior genetics

I mean you can larp about it but your country is also the bitch of curryland, the leader is a curry, the #1 eaten food in the country is tikka masala, that is fucking crazy when your #1 food is fucking curryland special and #2 is jelly eels and #3 is unseasoned chicken

stay poor

stay ugly

stay second class citizen to literal curries in your own "country" literally run by a curry

nothing worse than a curry except a mayomonkey pet of a curry
britain used to own india retard, jlf why are nigger iqs so low

britain used to own india retard, jlf why are nigger iqs so low
I love you missed the fact I am alluding that india now owns britian as if I am fucking unaware of the most famous british colonies

lmfao keep telling me about what your grandaddy used to own while you are now the slave

ginger

Bollywood GIGASLAYERS - "you are a slave"

Retarded mayomonkey - "oh yeah well your grandaddy were my GRANDADDYS SLAVE LOOK HOW BADLY MY INBRED RETARDED GRANDPARENTS AND PARENTS FUCK THAT UP AND WENT FROM SILVER SPOON TO YOUR BITCH, GOTTEM"

only a fucking melanin challenged shrimp dick brit would unironically consider this some kind of comeback and not a huge self-own, lmfao

WE WUZ KANGZ

@currylarper

Its true I slayed some real shawties and foggers in my home country I'd prob have roped

yea sure that's why you opened this thread...

your retarded reply just confirms that you don't deserve any better. fool.
didnt read a single word pathetic larper
WOW thanks guy doing my trolling of this goon ass queer for me, i also dont read a word of this know it alls drunken rants

GEOMog ATM [he really thought this was thread was cute and a W]

Geomog irl lil fag he is

No but I know him for years and he is trustworthy, I can vouch for him.

I will meet him one day
* I am the reason you even post on this forum

in @younglivinglife had listened to me sooner he would be making an additional 2-4k from 1-2 more income sources per month

he would have saved probably 20k in expenses not living in a fucking horrible depressing place

he would be 12+ months advanced in slaying with at least 30 more bodies

we have known each other since before my current profession, he knows how well I do lol and I have no reason to lie, he also knows my advice is legit top tier, infact... if he were listening to my advice right now he would be doing significantly better than I estimate him to be doing in multiple life aspects. He, like all men just love to overestimate how much work they contribute to their success, this is a feature of an inexperienced men, they tend to estimate they have done a lot of hard work while experienced men tend to underestimate both how hard they work and how much their work contributes to their success vs outside forces.... I literally just realized the other day I may get a lot of perks and a cushy job but for years I have been "on call" basically for 16 hours a day 7 days a week possibly needed at any time during then and have often had to work 12-16 hours a day.

* I am the reason you even post on this forum

in @younglivinglife had listened to me sooner he would be making an additional 2-4k from 1-2 more income sources per month

he would have saved probably 20k in expenses not living in a fucking horrible depressing place

he would be 12+ months advanced in slaying with at least 30 more bodies

we have known each other since before my current profession, he knows how well I do lol and I have no reason to lie, he also knows my advice is legit top tier, infact... if he were listening to my advice right now he would be doing significantly better than I estimate him to be doing in multiple life aspects. He, like all men just love to overestimate how much work they contribute to their success, this is a feature of an inexperienced men, they tend to estimate they have done a lot of hard work while experienced men tend to underestimate both how hard they work and how much their work contributes to their success vs outside forces.... I literally just realized the other day I may get a lot of perks and a cushy job but for years I have been "on call" basically for 16 hours a day 7 days a week possibly needed at any time during then and have often had to work 12-16 hours a day.
It's true I prob spent 30-40k and I could now make more but luckily I'm still young and can slay many more bodies as I started early. Worst was I was severely depressed and needed therapy

I'm starting to realise how hard men work here and if I was less close minded it would be so much more optimistic

It's true I prob spent 30-40k and I could now make more but luckily I'm still young and can slay many more bodies as I started early. Worst was I was severely depressed and needed therapy

I'm starting to realise how hard men work here and if I was less close minded it would be so much more optimistic
your body always acclimates to stress

the problems of making $1,000 a month, $10,000 a month, $100,000 a month, $1,000,000+ month all feel the exact same level of hard,

the 2 main things are

negative - you have to constantly remain stressed even if it's the same level of stress, of course the working man says I am stressed everyday at work, so this really ins't a negative, or at least the feeling stressed always isn't what is REALLY hard is constantly throwing yourself at that stress and feeling like your always the one making it happen. it would always happen anyway though...

positive - as your wealth level builds, "bigger" problems feel as stressful as smaller ones, but life problems seem to drown out in the background, that is life problems to someone with $1,000 a month seem worse than your job, when your making $1,000,000 a month they feel as small as an ant compared to your job, so by way of elimination taking on worse stress drowns out other life stress but doesn't feel any more stressful

once you can accept this via experience finding it out yourself you will enjoy "throwing yourself" at problems and taking on more stress

but for years I have been "on call" basically for 16 hours a day 7 days a week possibly needed at any time during then and have often had to work 12-16 hours a day.
sounds miserable, might as well kill yourself now

yeah that's not true I dont know who that faggot is but i am not staying on a website where some faggot uses his powers to make people believe bullshit about me, so until this post is removed I won't be posting on this forum @AlexBrown84 @Hard Boiled @Administrator
It was a joke nigga but feel free to leave

Just a reminder everytime you wake up it will always be brown shitskin covered all over your body, brown hands, legs, black hair, black eyes, this suffocates you and the immense pain causes you to cope online
Also the other faggot read this👆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back