Best SEA countries for blacks?

There’s not really racism it’s not like you’re gonna get lynched

Yeah they generally look down on darker skin since it’s seen as lower class but assuming you’re from a western country and dress like a westerner it’s negated.

Philippines is the easiest. Any big city in asia you go to there will be a population of girls that want black guys

Which SEA countries have the least racism and the women desire black men the most? I’m not into going to no villages So recommend me the big cities.
just bring black friends with you and nobody will fuck with you and make sure your strapped

my black friend left philippines cos of racism, they throw around the N word a lot. and even a lot of girls were racist towards him. hes just focusing on white girls now moneymaxxed and going EE. theyre less racist towards blacks as in white countries, white skin isnt valued as much as these asian countries

my black friend left philippines cos of racism, they throw around the N word a lot. and even a lot of girls were racist towards him. hes just focusing on white girls now moneymaxxed and going EE. theyre less racist towards blacks as in white countries, white skin isnt valued as much as these asian countries
that's odd. i've never encountered problems with racism from asians, especially filipinos. you're way more likely to face discrimination in eastern europe. it's probably one of the last regions blacks should go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back