Best Place for a Med Pheno?

JayTooHot

Conqueror at Heart and DNA
Oct 14, 2022
Would you guys suggest the best place according to my stats? Personally, I'd prefer EA or SEA if it's optimal for me.

• 5'7
  • Italian and Spanish Phenotype
  • Pale/fair skin with an olive undertone
  • MTN
  • Dark hair and facial hair
  • Stubble

Would you guys suggest the best place according to my stats? Personally, I'd prefer EA or SEA if it's optimal for me.

• 5'7
  • Italian and Spanish Phenotype
  • Pale/fair skin with an olive undertone
  • MTN
  • Dark hair and facial hair
  • Stubble
since 5'7 i'd say asia, from south china downwards

We can't see your pics....use tinder plus, geolocate to every country and see where you get more likes and attention from girls
That's your best country
I'm permabanned on Tinder so I can't really do this. I tried geolocating to Seoul and I got a few matches in a few hours though it was dawn over there at the time. I've tried using a new phone, number, photos, etc., btw.

I'm permabanned on Tinder so I can't really do this. I tried geolocating to Seoul and I got a few matches in a few hours though it was dawn over there at the time. I've tried using a new phone, number, photos, etc., btw.
Seoul was tough for me
Try China or Taiwan

Med pheno is preferred in very white countries like north and west europe. but theyre very tall so youd get laughed at for your height.

so asia would be more ideal as you will be desired for having white facial features. but no height halo, and no white skin halo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back