Best online jobs whilst travelling (Advice)

SkodaAlert

Aug 24, 2023
Hey guys,

22 year old, just got out university with a degree with Physics. Call me crazy for studying this but I genuinely thought it'd be useful. However, after 100's of failed job applications this point of view changed fast lmao.

I really want to become a cybersecurity intern or software engineer. Any advice, esp for online vacancies?

While you travel, instead of being in your room all day and trying to save your pennies, go out and be socially gregarious as fuck (rare for a guy who geomaxes) and you will run into business/work opportunities all the time, 90% of my yearly income is from working with dudes i met while geomaxing to EE/SEA and since were bros its not even real work kek

While you travel, instead of being in your room all day and trying to save your pennies, go out and be socially gregarious as fuck (rare for a guy who geomaxes) and you will run into business/work opportunities all the time, 90% of my yearly income is from working with dudes i met while geomaxing to EE/SEA and since were bros its not even real work kek
Yeh, i'm thinking about teaching SEA or tutoring. What type of business opportunities do you run into? I have like £40,000 saved up, is this enough to like purchase something over there - even a property???

(I **briefly** researched about this)

Yeh, i'm thinking about teaching SEA or tutoring. What type of business opportunities do you run into? I have like £40,000 saved up, is this enough to like purchase something over there - even a property???

(I **briefly** researched about this)
i have a good handle on the english language and am a good communicator so when I meet guys who own businesses etc and say have a twitter acc, i offer to re-write or write certain things for them (for free initially) and then they usually end up asking how much i want to write for them full time

ideally a full-time gig is literally 30 mins per day just stacking some relevant tweets for the day

GEOMAXing is not the same when u have a proper job and working hours, the guy who will do the most damage is always the guy who is available all day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back