Best dickmaxxing threads on .org or in general?

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
I have a 5.5 bp (6 on a good day and with pump) dick with a 4 inch girth, and complete dicklet flaccid. I honestly don't care about impressing foids or validation but I feel like sex is not as enjoyable with my girth and would like to increase it. Does anyone have good threads that aren't filled with schizos debating if size studies are accurate or with everyone claiming they are 8"? Posting this here as the other boards seem to be dead

I have a 5.5 bp (6 on a good day and with pump) dick with a 4 inch girth, and complete dicklet flaccid. I honestly don't care about impressing foids or validation but I feel like sex is not as enjoyable with my girth and would like to increase it. Does anyone have good threads that aren't filled with schizos debating if size studies are accurate or with everyone claiming they are 8"? Posting this here as the other boards seem to be dead
Nigger I only care about geomaxxing

Only method i heard that works is if you megadose on vitamin k and then you use pumps, Will only work before 25 tho.