Vent Sub 7" NBP is actually a micropenis

D

Deleted member 162

I heard somewhere that 5.12 BP was average and another source that 5.5 NBP was average? I put my stats in a calcsd percentile calculator. And I got 93% percentile for a Eastern avg, 64% percentile for Western avg. So for the west I'm somehow above avg? And for the East I'm one of the biggest guys?

I don't even think these scientific avgs or percentile calcs are accurate tbh. My shit looks like a micropenis I kid you not. It looks pathetic. So if my shit looks small,then how am I somehow above avg it's hard to believe

Once you hit 7" NBP I would say it starts to look normal and not so dicklet imo. But sub 6" NBP is just over, it sucks because P.E is hard and my girth is pencil tier as well

This is just devastating imagine being manlet with a small circumcucked dick

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard somewhere that 5.12 BP was average and another source that 5.5 NBP was average? I put my stats in a calcsd percentile calculator. And I got 93% percentile for a Eastern avg, 64% percentile for Western avg. So for the west I'm somehow above avg? And for the East I'm one of the biggest guys?

I don't even think these scientific avgs or percentile calcs are accurate tbh. My shit looks like a micropenis I kid you not. It looks pathetic. So if my shit looks small,then how am I somehow above avg it's hard to believe

Once you hit 7" NBP I would say it starts to look normal and not so dicklet imo. But sub 6" NBP is just over, it sucks because P.E is hard and my girth is pencil tier as well

This is just devastating imagine being manlet with a small circumcucked dick
Average is like 5.5 to 6 inches for westerners, I don’t know about easterners but Filipinos have 4 inch dicks and are 5’5 on average

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back