Best dating app for Phillipenes?

you are doing something wrong if tinder doesn't work for you in the ph
might be you are shadowbanned?
How could I tell?

Might be I'm just ugly too, but I wasn't struggling like this in Koh Phangan, a tourist island in Thailand, so why would I be struggling in Manila, a capital city? It makes no sense.

How could I tell?

Might be I'm just ugly too, but I wasn't struggling like this in Koh Phangan, a tourist island in Thailand, so why would I be struggling in Manila, a capital city? It makes no sense.
Yeah, I did better on tinder in Bangkok as well. The women on dating apps in PHP only care about money because it's so harsh there. They'd pick a bald manlet who has tonnes of cash over a tall mogger like myself.

Yeah, I did better on tinder in Bangkok as well. The women on dating apps in PHP only care about money because it's so harsh there. They'd pick a bald manlet who has tonnes of cash over a tall mogger like myself.
well do you wonder why? Unless you MOVE to those locations. why the fuck would a girl wanna get with you, when she really needs money.

If you move to those locations, then she's thinking long game. But if your just visiting. of course you are only going to get P4P

that is why you lie your ass off, "ya i have been living here for 4 months, i moved here 4 months ago" kinda bullshit and just say you only started thinking about dating now (that is your cover for why you havent' gone out and seen anything yet)

girls in 3rd world countries are ALL the same. If you are chad, only the ones who have regular jobs, go to school/live with parents. are going to want to throw free pussy your way. whores, whore for one reason and one reason only. Money. So yes, it would be nice to fuck this cute guy, but i still want money. Remember, pussy has 1000's of orbiters every day, so cute isnt' going to cut it when the girl really just wants money.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2024-07-04 at 9.49.32 PM (1).mp4
    1.3 MB
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 18
dude some of these asians are 21 years old and look 12. this one i fucked a few times. She wants to live with me
and YES she's 21. i was at her bd party. and her entire family was there. When i first met her, i was like whoaaaaaa, ID please. she pulls it out, says 20. i was like hmm okay. but shes' so tiny i was embarrased as fuck to be seen with her. she literally looks 12 to 14.
but after awhile i said "fuck it". anyone questions she's got ID. who cares.

but hot when she's trying to wrap her hand around my dick and she cannot touch her thumb to her fingers. And im going balls deep.

dude some of these asians are 21 years old and look 12. this one i fucked a few times. She wants to live with me
Yep. I can't wait to deflour a virgin once again.
and YES she's 21. i was at her bd party. and her entire family was there. When i first met her, i was like whoaaaaaa, ID please.
I really do hope you didn't pay to help fund the party.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back