Best country to geomax for black men?

What type of girls do you like and do you have money so you can stay there for long periods of time?

I keep hearing all three of countries above hate black people and darkskin people in general.
It's more common with the boomers I suppose. Just don't LTR them chicks.

ALSO i forgot to say EE is a really good option, especially lithuania. However the downsides with this is that they're racist so stay away from the men.

It's more common with the boomers I suppose. Just don't LTR them chicks.

ALSO i forgot to say EE is a really good option, especially lithuania. However the downsides with this is that they're racist so stay away from the men.
Thank you. EE is the cheapest option for me so I check that out first.

if you look at data of interracial dating/marriage. i think the race of girls who black guys intermarry the most are white girls. so probably go to the shortest poorest white country

if you look at data of interracial dating/marriage. i think the race of girls who black guys intermarry the most are white girls. so probably go to the shortest poorest white country
Most those countries are in southern Europe unless you count Argentina and Uruguay as white. Southern Europeans tend be racist to black people.

3 countries where its essential to have the whitest skin possible?
All countries listed have shown solidarity for the BLM movement in some way or another meaning that OP's slaying options in a country are never zero. Also he's from a rich country which halos him because economic hypergamy is the biggest factor in determining your geomaxxing success.

You just have to slay in the metropolitan areas.

All countries listed have shown solidarity for the BLM movement in some way or another meaning that OP's slaying options in a country are never zero. Also he's from a rich country which halos him because economic hypergamy is the biggest factor in determining your geomaxxing success.

You just have to slay in the metropolitan areas.
id say ability to slay is more about whether u fit or are opposite to the beauty standards/type of man them girls like rather than whether theres a BLM campaign there or not

id say ability to slay is more about whether u fit or are opposite to the beauty standards/type of man them girls like rather than whether theres a BLM campaign there or not
I disagree, acceptance of BLM campaigns in this instance are an indicator to how open a country is too western ideas/movements. Meaning that you're able to statusmax to western standards (which is more accepting of non whites).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back