Advice BEST COUNTRIES FOR MANLETS IN 2022

Aphex

Hi.
Aug 12, 2022
Top Floor
This thread is for manlets looking to not get mogged constantly BY 6 foot chads or 6 foot chads looking to mog others. TLDR South/Latin America and Asia are your best friend.

INDONESIA
Flag of Indonesia

Indonesians are an average of 158.17cm (5 feet 2.27 inches) tall. Indonesian men are 163.55cm (5 feet 4.39 inches) tall on average. Indonesian women are 152.79cm (5 feet 0.15 inches) tall on average. You should fit in with the locals and not be mogged constantly by 6 foot men in your country, and if you're white it's easy pussy.

EL SALVADOR
El Salvador flag with big coat of arms

The average Salvadorian man's height is 5’6 (170) whereas the average Salvadorian women's height is 5’1. Moreover, a male height of 6 feet (183cm) and taller is considered tall and a height of 5’5 and taller is considered tall in Salvadorian women. On the other hand, a height of Men 5’3 (163cm) and shorter is considered short whereas, a women's height of 5 feet or shorter is considered short in this country.

PHILIPPINES
Flag of the Philippines

An average Filipino is 156.41cm (5 feet 1.57 inches) tall. The average Filipino man is 163.22cm (5 feet 4.25 inches) tall. The average Filipino woman is 149.60cm (4 feet 10.89 inches) tall.

MEXICO
Flag of Mexico

The median height for the Mexican population was 165 cm (5’4″) for Mexican males and 158 cm (5’2″) for females.

ETHIOPIA
Flag of Ethiopia

The average Ethiopian men height is 5’6 (170) whereas the average Ethiopian women height is 5’1. Moreover, a male height of 6 feet (183cm) and taller is considered tall and a height of 5’5 and taller is considered tall in Ethiopian women. On the other hand, a height of Men 5’3 (163cm) and shorter is considered short whereas, women heighted 5 feet or shorter are considered short in this country.

MALAYSIA
Flag of Malaysia

Malaysia's average height for men is 165cm while Malaysian women stand at the average of 153cm.

GUATEMALA
Flag of Guatemala

The average Guatemalan is 156.39cm (5 feet 1.57 inches) tall. The average Guatemalan man is 163.40cm (5 feet 4.33 inches) tall. The average Guatemalan woman is 149.38cm (4 feet 10.81cm) tall.

THAILAND
Flag of Thailand

The average Thai men height is 5’7 (172) whereas the average Thai women height is 5’2. Moreover, a male height of 6 feet (183cm) and taller is considered tall and a height of 5’5 and taller is considered tall in Thai women.

ECUADOR
Ecuador flag with big coat of arms

The average Ecuadorian men height is 5’6 (170) whereas the average Ecuadorian women height is 5’1. Moreover, a male height of 6 feet (183cm) and taller is considered tall and a height of 5’5 and taller is considered tall in Ecuadorian women.

Honduras​

Flag of Honduras
The average Honduran men height is 5’6 (170) whereas the average Honduran women height is 5’1. Moreover, a male height of 6 feet (183cm) and taller is considered tall and a height of 5’5 and taller is considered tall in Honduran women

JAPAN
Flag of Japan

The average Japanese men height is 5’7 (172) whereas the average Japanese women height is 5’2.

I apologize for the Bold and constant underline it was technical difficulties if you have any countries to add please put them in replies

Attachments

• Flag_of_Mexico.gif
    Flag_of_Mexico.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Flag_of_Thailand.gif
    Flag_of_Thailand.gif
    1,019.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Flag_of_Honduras.gif
    Flag_of_Honduras.gif
    1 MB · Views: 0
Good list but in Thailand the young males are around 5’9 so people like @Predeterminism still will get height mogged

Prob same in Japan but I haven’t been there in a while to know

Cambodia the guys are really really short also
Yeah sorry to shit on this high effort thread but most of this stuff is wrong. Even the shortest countries in the world are 5’7 now. That’s the minimum.

Those results you got were studies from a long time ago. Including 18-99 year olds(not younger generation) and including other starving villages not city

Yeah sorry to shit on this high effort thread but most of this stuff is wrong. Even the shortest countries in the world are 5’7 now. That’s the minimum.

Those results you got were studies from a long time ago. Including 18-99 year olds(not younger generation) and including other starving villages not city
My bad awaiting your thread.👍

add Singapore. I am 191cm and not a single local there was as tall or came close to my height. I was only height mogged 2 times by some german chads. average height was probably around 170cm

The problem is although the average height is short but the zoomer upper class generations of all there nations are taller almost 5'10 and these are the people who we will compete with in dating apps online dating sites bars clubs and cool approaches

yes although it was harder than I thought. Probs cause people are rich asf there and the westerner halo isn't as strong as poor SEA countries.
Did you slay there?

I have all the updated heights I’ll post it soon

Good list but in Thailand the young males are around 5’9 so people like @Predeterminism still will get height mogged

Prob same in Japan but I haven’t been there in a while to know

Cambodia the guys are really really short also

you are also competing with other foreigners. LL will become compulsory in a few years when 6 feet becomes average height. Im below average at 177cm among zoomers here in the uk

6' isn't fucking cutting it since 2012, I am 6'2 (maybe 3 depending on build) in my customized basketball shoes and I got mogged by 6'5 whites and a couple occassional northern chinks in downtown jfl

JAPAN
View attachment 82

The average Japanese men height is 5’7 (172) whereas the average Japanese women height is 5’2.

I apologize for the Bold and constant underline it was technical difficulties if you have any countries to add please put them in replies
5'7 is 170 cm, 172 cm is closer to 5'8. Also Japan Zoomer height is slightly declining from Gen X to just 5'7.25 or 170.7 cm.

6' isn't fucking cutting it since 2012, I am 6'2 (maybe 3 depending on build) in my customized basketball shoes and I got mogged by 6'5 whites and a couple occassional northern chinks in downtown jfl
Where do you live where this is happening

I live in Toronto jfl
Toronto's not that bad, at 5'11" I'm still taller than most. I think you're just fixating on not being the very tallest when you see someone taller than you. There are guys that are 7ft, you're never going to be the tallest guy in the world JFL. I saw Tyson Fury on the TTC once and the guy was a massive ogre looking guy, but he doesn't mop up women left & right, people stared at him like a freak.

Toronto's not that bad, at 5'11" I'm still taller than most. I think you're just fixating on not being the very tallest when you see someone taller than you. There are guys that are 7ft, you're never going to be the tallest guy in the world JFL. I saw Tyson Fury on the TTC once and the guy was a massive ogre looking guy, but he doesn't mop up women left & right, people stared at him like a freak.
Good point but the thing is that I make enemies easily and that extends to other tallfags who mog me as well.

This thread is for manlets looking to not get mogged constantly BY 6 foot chads or 6 foot chads looking to mog others. TLDR South/Latin America and Asia are your best friend.

INDONESIA
View attachment 68

Indonesians are an average of 158.17cm (5 feet 2.27 inches) tall. Indonesian men are 163.55cm (5 feet 4.39 inches) tall on average. Indonesian women are 152.79cm (5 feet 0.15 inches) tall on average. You should fit in with the locals and not be mogged constantly by 6 foot men in your country, and if you're white it's easy pussy.

EL SALVADOR
View attachment 69

The average Salvadorian man's height is 5’6 (170) whereas the average Salvadorian women's height is 5’1. Moreover, a male height of 6 feet (183cm) and taller is considered tall and a height of 5’5 and taller is considered tall in Salvadorian women. On the other hand, a height of Men 5’3 (163cm) and shorter is considered short whereas, a women's height of 5 feet or shorter is considered short in this country.

PHILIPPINES
View attachment 70

An average Filipino is 156.41cm (5 feet 1.57 inches) tall. The average Filipino man is 163.22cm (5 feet 4.25 inches) tall. The average Filipino woman is 149.60cm (4 feet 10.89 inches) tall.

MEXICO
View attachment 71

The median height for the Mexican population was 165 cm (5’4″) for Mexican males and 158 cm (5’2″) for females.

ETHIOPIA
View attachment 74

The average Ethiopian men height is 5’6 (170) whereas the average Ethiopian women height is 5’1. Moreover, a male height of 6 feet (183cm) and taller is considered tall and a height of 5’5 and taller is considered tall in Ethiopian women. On the other hand, a height of Men 5’3 (163cm) and shorter is considered short whereas, women heighted 5 feet or shorter are considered short in this country.

MALAYSIA
View attachment 75

Malaysia's average height for men is 165cm while Malaysian women stand at the average of 153cm.

GUATEMALA
View attachment 76

The average Guatemalan is 156.39cm (5 feet 1.57 inches) tall. The average Guatemalan man is 163.40cm (5 feet 4.33 inches) tall. The average Guatemalan woman is 149.38cm (4 feet 10.81cm) tall.

THAILAND
View attachment 78

The average Thai men height is 5’7 (172) whereas the average Thai women height is 5’2. Moreover, a male height of 6 feet (183cm) and taller is considered tall and a height of 5’5 and taller is considered tall in Thai women.

ECUADOR
View attachment 79

The average Ecuadorian men height is 5’6 (170) whereas the average Ecuadorian women height is 5’1. Moreover, a male height of 6 feet (183cm) and taller is considered tall and a height of 5’5 and taller is considered tall in Ecuadorian women.

Honduras

View attachment 81
The average Honduran men height is 5’6 (170) whereas the average Honduran women height is 5’1. Moreover, a male height of 6 feet (183cm) and taller is considered tall and a height of 5’5 and taller is considered tall in Honduran women

JAPAN
View attachment 82

nice post although zoomers are each day fookin taller everywhere.

nice post although zoomers are each day fookin taller everywhere.
I think it's leveled off actually

I went to this local festival which always has highschool students come out each year, mostly white. There were a few guys that were like giraffes - had to be over 6'4" but the average guy was probably 5'9"-6'. Female height seems to be going up IMO.

I think it could be blackpill parents giving their kids HGH because nothing else really fits why that would be the case.

I think it's leveled off actually

I went to this local festival which always has highschool students come out each year, mostly white. There were a few guys that were like giraffes - had to be over 6'4" but the average guy was probably 5'9"-6'. Female height seems to be going up IMO.

I think it could be blackpill parents giving their kids HGH because nothing else really fits why that would be the case.
pretty much, estrogen at food is making foids look more mature/thiccer at an early age and therefore growing more. nowadays your average HS teen hoe looks like she is at her early 20s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back