Best cities in China & Japan to geomax

run a tinder test there and you'll see no matches, meanwhile literally everywhere else in Asia is good. TH, PH, and Indonesia are the best by far. Vietnam and Malaysia are good too. Taiwan and Hong Kong are good too, although less matches iirc. Can't really test China tinder as they use tantan but I imagine China is easy. Its just Japan and Korea that are dogshit, not much different than US (although the few matches you get will be high quality thin asian girls of course, not niggers or gross girls in general like youll get in US). Cambodia is terrible because you run out of people to swipe on FAST, that should be avoided too

run a tinder test there and you'll see no matches, meanwhile literally everywhere else in Asia is good. TH, PH, and Indonesia are the best by far. Vietnam and Malaysia are good too. Taiwan and Hong Kong are good too, although less matches iirc. Can't really test China tinder as they use tantan but I imagine China is easy. Its just Japan and Korea that are dogshit, not much different than US (although the few matches you get will be high quality thin asian girls of course, not niggers or gross girls in general like youll get in US). Cambodia is terrible because you run out of people to swipe on FAST, that should be avoided too
COPE. You can do well MTN. @predeterminism is 5"4 and got a korean girl to fly to him. Tinder is notoriosly shit for korea. They have apps where asian girls specifically look for white men.
This guy is 5"8 and bald in his 30s or maybe even 40s

COPE. You can do well MTN. @predeterminism is 5"4 and got a korean girl to fly to him. Tinder is notoriosly shit for korea. They have apps where asian girls specifically look for white men.
The guy in the video looks good and normal looking. I did testing on tinder with superboosts and confirmed korea and japan were far and away the worst places to date in asia, significantly less matches than SEA and even Taiwan. What is this app you're claiming Koreans use.....?

The guy in the video looks good and normal looking. I did testing on tinder with superboosts and confirmed korea and japan were far and away the worst places to date in asia, significantly less matches than SEA and even Taiwan. What is this app you're claiming Koreans use.....?
I just told you tinder was shit. It is like 98 percent men. Im not joking btw. It really is that high. USE OTHER DATING APPS.

I just told you tinder was shit. It is like 98 percent men. Im not joking btw. It really is that high. USE OTHER DATING APPS.
And I asked what app would you suggest then? Tinder is the most used dating app in the world by far, so typically if you get next to no matches, the country is likely to be shit. When im getting hundreds of matches from one superboost in SEA vs just a few in korea, its a sign that the country sucks

yeah @BlackpilledTruecel you are uneducated on this topic so i'll educate you

the reason you get tinder matches in ph, thailand etc.. but not in korea and japan is because SEA uses tinder as one of their main dating apps. but japan and south korea use different apps for dating. they DO NOT use western dating apps like tinder, bumble etc..

if you wanna try get with east asian girls, google what are the top apps in that country and download and use them.

also a good one east asians like to use to specifically find foreigners is language excchange apps like hellotalk, tandem etc..

i set my location to korea, china, japan on them apps and i got hundreds of messages within just 2-3 days off chinks, koreans, japanese. jbw is very potent there

i even fucked a korean girl off it who got a flight to uk and 2 hour train to my city in uk

Last edited:
yeah @BlackpilledTruecel you are uneducated on this topic so i'll educate you

the reason you get tinder matches in ph, thailand etc.. but not in korea and japan is because SEA uses tinder as one of their main dating apps. but japan and south korea use different apps for dating. they DO NOT use western dating apps like tinder, bumble etc..

if you wanna try get with east asian girls, google what are the top apps in that country and download and use them.

also a good one east asians like to use to specifically find foreigners is language excchange apps like hellotalk, tandem etc..

i set my location to korea, china, japan on them apps and i got hundreds of messages within just 2-3 days off chinks, koreans, japanese. jbw is very potent there

i ever fucked a korean girl off it who got a flight to uk and 2 hour train to my city in uk
Doubtful because I was running tinder platinum + superboost and definitely was not running out of girls to swipe on in japan and korea (unlike Cambodia where u run out of girls to swipe on extremely fast). Do u mean tantan? Regardless, dating is ass in japan and kr + the countries are insanely expensive. I dont see a reason why anyone would wanna geomax there when SEA just destroys it

Doubtful because I was running tinder platinum + superboost and definitely was not running out of girls to swipe on in japan and korea (unlike Cambodia where u run out of girls to swipe on extremely fast). Do u mean tantan? Regardless, dating is ass in japan and kr + the countries are insanely expensive. I dont see a reason why anyone would wanna geomax there when SEA just destroys it
Not everything is about girls also if you go to japan or korea you are less likely to be used for money and passports. If a girl is only interested in money the sex will be shit. Not to mention in the phllipines and thailand it is literally promoted for girls to accuse you of rape cause they are more likely to get a visa.

Good stuff. Welcome to the forum.

Not everything is about girls also if you go to japan or korea you are less likely to be used for money and passports. If a girl is only interested in money the sex will be shit. Not to mention in the phllipines and thailand it is literally promoted for girls to accuse you of rape cause they are more likely to get a visa.
That literally doesnt apply to girls youre meeting on tinder in Thailand (unless they are an actual hooker looking for clients on tinder). I've never, ever been asked about money when I used to be on tinder+thaifriendly for years talking to thai girls. And i did mention the cost of living - that is also 'not about girls'. Youre not finding a $250 per month lease decent condo in japan or korea. I imagine theyre over $1k - waste of money

to live long term in japan in hopes of getting relationship etc i’d say it’s a waste

korea less so
Korea is definitely better if youre a gamer too, for example league of legends is so big in Korea while its dead in Japan. I guess Japanese people are just wagecucking theirselves to death. If i had to choose between the 2, it'd be Korea. I imagine its cheaper living there too a bit

Korea is definitely better if youre a gamer too, for example league of legends is so big in Korea while its dead in Japan. I guess Japanese people are just wagecucking theirselves to death. If i had to choose between the 2, it'd be Korea. I imagine its cheaper living there too a bit
korea is cheap other than the retarded rent system that makes you put a $10,00+ deposit down for an apartment rental

even worse reason to go to those two countries then, they are cucked american vassals and korean culture is ksoy plastic slop. Japan is pretty cheap now because of yen being inflated tho and good for visiting. Korean women seem awful, they are plastic whores

even worse reason to go to those two countries then, they are cucked american vassals and korean culture is ksoy plastic slop. Japan is pretty cheap now because of yen being inflated tho and good for visiting. Korean women seem awful, they are plastic whores
Plastic mogs hard in the short term for hookups icl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back