Benefits of drinking Pinay Breast Milk - A double blind controlled meta-analysis

Tsunami

Nov 16, 2023
When I geomaxx my first task will be to acquire new Pinay girls to drink breast milk from and satisfy my hunger. I have read some studies and summarised the benefits below.

Summarised

• Aphrodisiac properties: Components or hormones present in virgin breast milk may have aphrodisiac effects, potentially enhancing sexual desire or pleasure.
  • Potential hormonal influence: It is suggested that hormones such as oxytocin, prolactin, and endorphins present in breast milk might influence mood and potentially contribute to increased feelings of intimacy or arousal. Virgin women milk contains the hormones Albuterin which has an even stronger impact.
  • Nutritional content: Advocates suggest that the nutritional profile of breast milk, including proteins, fats, and vitamins, could theoretically promote overall health and indirectly support sexual wellness.
  • Alleged energy boost: Anecdotal claims propose that the nutritional content of breast milk could potentially provide an energy boost, indirectly contributing to increased libido or sexual stamina.
  • Elixir of youth: Virgin breast milk contains dehydroepiandrosterone, this when converted halts the ageing process. There is no wonder breast milk causes the growth of babies so it has been purported to have the same affect on men.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6567207/

Last edited:
it’s weird how it’s socially acceptable to drink cows milk as an adult but disgusting for some to think of drinking human breast milk as an adult

he can give her hormone injections to lactate and get big swollen veiny preggo boobs
What hormone injections do you think will work? Can I just smuggle it out of a Thai pharmacy or is it prescription only ;(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back