Ban Geomaxer

He's a based guy.

I think he might be exaggerating the crappy situation of being circumcised though.

As a person that is not circumcised, I can say that cooming doesn't feel that ecstatic (just kinda tickles a little, IDK), idk what US niggas, jews, and muslims expect?

He's a based guy.

I think he might be exaggerating the crappy situation of being circumcised though.

As a person that is not circumcised, I can say that cooming doesn't feel that ecstatic (just kinda tickles a little, IDK), idk what US niggas, jews, and muslims expect?
He already got banned off another forum, dont cuck him again here

He's a based guy.

doesnt change a thing besides feeling more when fucking.

fucking eu moggers thinking being a cuck for life isnt a big deal. go get cucked with a full frenulum removal. i watched a guy on jewtube that lost 90% of his sensitivity after cucking and was freaking out and wanted to die. also read this https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307
force cucking and died and to laugh at him they put his news on bbc for symbolic bbc cucking.

fucking eu moggers thinking being a cuck for life isnt a big deal. go get cucked with a full frenulum removal. i watched a guy on jewtube that lost 90% of his sensitivity after cucking and was freaking out and wanted to die. also read this https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307
force cucking and died and to laugh at him they put his news on bbc for symbolic bbc cucking.
your scaring me man im circumsized. Why make me aware of this. Ignorance is bliss just stop talking about it.

you had surgery or what? my foreskin is kinda short id like to fully cover
You just pull on it, it grows over time in response to stress & recovery. I used rubber o-rings to keep it stretching passively. I was lucky that I didn't get the traditional amerimutt full-removal, I had about half of my original foreskin leftover.

If you do it, take breaks if the skin gets too irritated and use some skin repair/health cream like bepanthen.

You just pull on it, it grows over time in response to stress & recovery. I used rubber o-rings to keep it stretching passively. I was lucky that I didn't get the traditional amerimutt full-removal, I had about half of my original foreskin leftover.

If you do it, take breaks if the skin gets too irritated and use some skin repair/health cream like bepanthen.

View attachment 2709
big if true mate
i wasnt circumcised my foreskin is just super short
gonna try

it would take me 5 years to even get to the point of being able to wear this shit and thats like all day restoring. this shits to cucked. doesnt get me my frenulum either.

Most of the pleasure in the penis doesn't come from the glans. It comes from the nerve endings in the frenulum. Circumcised guys focus on the glans because their frenulums have been removed because the nerve endings there have been severed and removed. So it's important to be clear in the discussion of the issues.

The reason why your glans keratinizes is because it is exposed. It's not meant to be exposed. Creams do not fix it.

You will never get those nerve endings back. That said, restoring your foreskin will allow greater coverage of your glans and more pleasure.

That said, the only way to dekeratinize is to just keep the glans covered 24/7.

Use the top part of Foreskinned or a similar device like the one on the right [https://www.etsy.com/listing/115722...157226683/hope-devicenot-a-direct-air-device) while you sleep without inflation or pressure. It keeps the glans covered and in literally a month you will notice a massive increase in sensitivity, moist skin and perhaps some shedding of old skin.

Key point- covered 24/7.

ps it's spelled Masturbation with a u :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back