Asian/Eastern cultures are 100x more androcentric than Christcuck Eurosoys

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
Just take a look at this video. I have said this before but most Asian societies men are giga coomers and give ZERO fucks about finding muh looksmatch or rotting away on some PSL forum whining about not being a Chad and considering wasting money on life altering hardlooksmaxxing surgeries. Maybe Korean cultures as they are the most influenced by Zogmerica but even then their men are notorious mysognists, beaters, cheaters, coomers, etc. I have family from Soviet times and they would tell me how normal it was for men just to fuck Russian hookers and come back to their apartment and do the same to their wife. Remember boyos, break free from the gynocentric zog indoctrination. MEN are the choosers, we coom when we please and female validation is entirely a product of letting hysterical western femoids have too many rights. Save your money, coom in as many foids as you can, paid, unpaid, whatever. You have one life, dont waste it away for Mr. Sheckleberg only to finally get a frumpy western thot as your wife to divorce rape you for Mr Shecklestein's law firm.

if only i wasnt forced to be a circumcuck. what a different life. i will have full retribution for what was done to me. soyciety will pay.

"way more androcentric than christcuck eurosoys"

euros lose virginity at 16 on avg and have way more sex partners and way more sex

east asians lose virginity at like 21 on avg and have like 2-3 sex partners their entire life

while their women worship white men

tf is androcentric about that?

euros lose virginity at 16 on avg and have way more sex partners and way more sex

east asians lose virginity at like 21 on avg and have like 2-3 sex partners their entire life

Hes right

Its about not giving a fuck about female validation. You dont get bitches? Watch anime, get hookers, molest someone

Meanwhile every other race looks at Chad and starts seething

his point was about the CULTURE...aka no christ cuckery hang ups about the sex
on an individual level its obvious us whiteys mogg the asians to hell and back, unless their gigachangs lmao

Pretty obvious - it’s part of why the women view whites as good marriage partners cuz they know they’re not as likely to be beaten like a Chinese dude would. Christianity weakens men and is a prelude to communism.

Pretty obvious - it’s part of why the women view whites as good marriage partners cuz they know they’re not as likely to be beaten like a Chinese dude would. Christianity weakens men and is a prelude to communism.
Modern Christianity has been shot full of poison by Jews.
his point was about the CULTURE...aka no christ cuckery hang ups about the sex
on an individual level its obvious us whiteys mogg the asians to hell and back, unless their gigachangs lmao
Adultery laws were always intended to ensure female loyalty, not to control male sexuality. Feminists railed endlessly over the "unfairness" of it all, but biology bears out the fairness of controlling female sexuality more than male sexuality. A dick that fucks around doesn't change, it's still the same dick pumping out the same genetic material. But a pussy that receives random dicks is no longer viable to continue a man's bloodline, as it has been compromised. No man wants to invest the better part of his life raising a whore's child, especially a sex-crazed whore who will never appreciate or respect him.

Jewish feminism has completely flipped the power dynamic with birth control and women's rights, even as feminism has become ever more controlling of male sexuality in return. Whatever the hell the consent of a slut even means...a momentary female whim which can change at any time during or after the sex act, even months or decades after if she decides the guy was "gross".

Just take a look at this video. I have said this before but most Asian societies men are giga coomers and give ZERO fucks about finding muh looksmatch or rotting away on some PSL forum whining about not being a Chad and considering wasting money on life altering hardlooksmaxxing surgeries. Maybe Korean cultures as they are the most influenced by Zogmerica but even then their men are notorious mysognists, beaters, cheaters, coomers, etc. I have family from Soviet times and they would tell me how normal it was for men just to fuck Russian hookers and come back to their apartment and do the same to their wife. Remember boyos, break free from the gynocentric zog indoctrination. MEN are the choosers, we coom when we please and female validation is entirely a product of letting hysterical western femoids have too many rights. Save your money, coom in as many foids as you can, paid, unpaid, whatever. You have one life, dont waste it away for Mr. Sheckleberg only to finally get a frumpy western thot as your wife to divorce rape you for Mr Shecklestein's law firm.
You couldn't be more wrong. Asian societies are some of the most cucked societies on Earth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back