Asian American women are the most aggressive women I've ever met

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
Besides black women obviously. Almost every Asian girl Ive talked to has an aggressive, kinda bitchy disposition. Not sure what causes it. White women are the least likely to be like that, despite what some people on this forum think

that’s cuz ur in some rust belt city in america

only asian girls there are the ones that work in massage shops lol

They’re super easy to slay though, and they’re all on birth control so you can cum inside them. But still native Asian girls will always be superior.

american asians are terrible but in my experience they are either shyish bookworms, total americanized coom dumpsters, or somewhere in between. they are all bwc sluts tho

Besides black women obviously. Almost every Asian girl Ive talked to has an aggressive, kinda bitchy disposition. Not sure what causes it. White women are the least likely to be like that, despite what some people on this forum think
Yeah, I've also found Asian-American women to be very unfriendly in the American streets. Asian-American women share a deeply held belief that they are prime targets for "yellow fever" rapists, so they believe that responding to the friendly overtures of an ordinary man on the street is very risky behavior. White women are far more likely to smile and be friendly when I am interacting with them in public...that is, if I am feeling good at the time and not looking miserable or mentally unstable, which completely changes the dynamic to avoidance.

Here in SEA, I find Asian girls to feel more physically secure in proximity to me, but still very shy, and the conversations I start usually fizzle due to lack of engagement. Asian girls want a weak-minded, emotional beta foreigner who is infatuated with her at first sight, and I am more hard-headed and emotionally unreadable than the toughest Asian dad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back