Advice Are you going to get surgeries before geomaxxing?

Tinydragon98

Sep 8, 2022
I say this because most (not all) of the guys here that consider seamaxxing are fucked in their home country. We might be low smv because of height, looks, money etc so we consider being low inhib and packing up to slay in some poorer country.

Question is since ur seamaxxing, are u niggas going to consider hard looksmaxxing like surgeries? Most of you guys are already enough the way you are in a place like the philippines.

If we go from incel/low tier normie to mtn-htn from goign to the philippines without significantly improving our looks we might be limited to beckies but if we go above and beyond, we should be able to secure at least a htb/stacylite right? A philippine stacylite will 100% have standards and will consider you more bc compared to everyone else u mog hard in all departments.

Question is since ur seamaxxing, are u niggas going to consider hard looksmaxxing like surgeries? Most of you guys are already enough the way you are in a place like the philippines.
Ofc I am more than willing to do LL and maybe spine surgery too to make me at least 2 meters (and that's not counting large lifts I would be using to reach 7'). ALL foids are a hivemind and whenever they see you are short of a certain feature be it height face and frame they would absolutely detest you.

Ofc I am more than willing to do LL and maybe spine surgery too to make me at least 2 meters (and that's not counting large lifts I would be using to reach 7'). ALL foids are a hivemind and whenever they see you are short of a certain feature be it height face and frame they would absolutely detest you.
Tbh its up to me if i want the village stacies bc im seamaxxing to mindanao where there are no jbw/geomaxxers there bc theyll get kidnapped and beheaded by the abu sayyaf. Im fine bc im local as long as i dont fk with them + my uncle is corrupt and powerful so im safe from any niggers that wanna fuck w me and i can do pretty much any thing i want

Tbh its up to me if i want the village stacies bc im seamaxxing to mindanao where there are no jbw/geomaxxers there bc theyll get kidnapped and beheaded by the abu sayyaf. Im fine bc im local as long as i dont fk with them + my uncle is corrupt and powerful so im safe from any niggers that wanna fuck w me and i can do pretty much any thing i want
Mine is rather general not just specifically restricted to the Philippines, it applies to the rest of the world. You are not competing against the average 5'10 Norman, you will also have to compete 6' Chang, 6'2 Chad and 6'4 Tyrone plus a 6'7 Vlad ogre too. You will need every last bit of it to win.

Spine surgery?that’s legit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back