Are there any good youtube channels or ANY source of info for Europe maxxing as a black guy?

Aug 23, 2022
Literally every black guy goes to South America/Latin America or tutorial islands I have yet to find a good youtuber or anything on blacks geomaxxing to Europe.

Inb4 anyone suggests International Passport :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. That guy is an absolute clown with zero receipts or evidence to back up his claims. "Women in x European country are looking for brothers heavy!!." Tales from the basement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

@AlexBrown84
@The 13th Warrior
@BBCfactory

I get a weird vibe from International Passport too. Same with madbusdriverx and other SYSBM / passport bros that don't show their faces but still crank out content regularly with good production value. #feds

Two channels you should check out are Philko and Marwa.

Marwa

Marwa is an Kenyan guy with a little bit of money. Seems to travel fulltime and has been all over including many European countries. Kind of naive despite being to so many places but he pulls girls.

Philko

Dude is based in Europe. Used to live in Ukraine and Russia until he got displaced to Poland, Turkey, Romania etc. His niche is mostly Russian girls. He's got a bit of an ego but has some useful things to say. But I think his looks are doing most of the work. He's trying to break into the adult industry as of late and his angle is basically hitting up small time ig thots to pitch them and shoot content.

I prefer Asia tbh. White cunts are too much work unless you got the right pheno / look.

I think blonde white girls(further north the more blondes) are most chance to be attracted

But u need to be brown not black if possible & hyper masculinity is key

Last edited:
There’s a guy named 1master teacher. Most of his info is pretty trash but every once in a while he says something good. It’s usually in the form of hour long livestreams but here’s a good vid from when he was in Poland

He’s not really that good looking either but like 6’3 and 38 lol

I'd honestly only move to the UK, Germany, France or Sweeden. Most of those European countries are lowkey more racist than the USA. You'd never catch me in Bulgaria , Russia, Greece, Italy or Ukraine. That's why SEA/South America are popular destinations for blacks because the racism is basically nonexistent, however, classism is an issue but not for you since you'll be making more than most in whichever country you decide to go.

Literally every black guy goes to South America/Latin America or tutorial islands I have yet to find a good youtuber or anything on blacks geomaxxing to Europe.

Inb4 anyone suggests International Passport :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. That guy is an absolute clown with zero receipts or evidence to back up his claims. "Women in x European country are looking for brothers heavy!!." Tales from the basement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

@AlexBrown84
@The 13th Warrior
@BBCfactory
Europe and Asia is untapped territory for black men right now barely any receipts compared to SEA or SA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back