Anyone watch leave the world behind on netflix

augustus_

Jan 1, 2024
It’s an anti American movie about the elites who destroy America with the help of the Chinese and Arabs. EMP attacks and then have the people starve and die, What’s your guys thoughts. Do you think the US dollar will collapse soon, Also the deagel 2025 predictions say America will lose 60-70% of its population.

No, I don't belive in the concept of "Kabal", it's all a hoax, pissed on breadcrumbs so "they", the "general trick" can steal your precious time. Further nothing will happen, the vax shoots were good for creating more "uncertainty". The game continuous forever and ever!

my favorite part was when the black guy cucks the white guys wife ahahahahhahahaa

definitely had to have that part in the movie right

anyways, i don’t think any of it will happen, just fast entertainment for normies to consummmmmme

No, I don't belive in the concept of "Kabal", it's all a hoax, pissed on breadcrumbs so "they", the "general trick" can steal your precious time. Further nothing will happen, the vax shoots were good for creating more "uncertainty". The game continuous forever and ever!
👃

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back