Any of you guys in Hong Kong right now??

hong kong guide?
Not really worth it I just came for some work, the girls aren’t anything that great and you need to have money. Just go to Seoul/Tokyo instead, they’re way better overall. But if you’re here just get on dating apps, the girls are pretty straightforward and easy to slay, literally slayed the day I arrived.

IMG 0759

Not really worth it I just came for some work, the girls aren’t anything that great and you need to have money. Just go to Seoul/Tokyo instead, they’re way better overall. But if you’re here just get on dating apps, the girls are pretty straightforward and easy to slay, literally slayed the day I arrived.

View attachment 5117
Have you ever tried LTR with one of these chicks? I assume it's much harder than ONS. Do you have FWBs?

Have you ever tried LTR with one of these chicks? I assume it's much harder than ONS. Do you have FWBs?
I did have an LTR last year in Korea but it didn't work out eventually. And even with these girls from dating apps and clubs, LTR is definitely possible as long as you tell them you intend to stay here for longer and not just traveling through. I mean after going out on 3-4 dates and stuff, many of the girls will themselves start hinting towards an LTR, but yeah there's also some who just want to keep it strictly casual.
Yeah I've got a lot of fwbs in Taipei/Seoul/Tokyo, so for now am just focussed on slaying. For LTR I want to wait to settle in a place long term (1yr+) before getting into one, because long distance relationships are never worth it.

Last edited:

View attachment 5117
Mans slaying stacylites while Im at home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back