Angry filipian man rants about foreigners being treated like gods.

6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish

Having Mixed MOGGER kids with every race
Nov 10, 2023
This is what I really hate about foreigners going into other countries feeling invincible and omnipotent.Here in the Philippines, whenever there’s an American (or generally a white guy), people start flocking around them, treating them with extreme hospitality and kindness in hopes of getting something in return (usually $$$), and once the American knows what’s up, they feel buttered up, ride on a flattery high, and feel superior.

For example, usually whenever you are in a fast-food chain (or whatever establishment that offers services), the customer service is shit; people look like they haven’t got their morning coffee and are moody as hell, but when an American steps in, BOOM! instant improvement of service for THAT SPECIFIC PERSON ONLY. I’ve even seen the store manager of a diner step in and become the American's personal butler.

For my countrymen, or basically all the people living in third-world countries; there’s a fine line between genuine hospitality and pretentious, arrogant obedience. If you’re being kind and overly obedient to a foreigner just to receive some kind of payment after that, you’re scum. You’re willing to sell a part or your whole dignity at prices so low they can just get you by for a day. What’s worse is that you get some sort of pretentious superiority just because you’re affiliated with or have served a foreigner. Just because they have the currency advantage, doesn’t mean you have to ride their dicks and feel blissful about it.

Whatever point you are at in life, never sell your dignity for money.For the foreigners who exploit this culture not just in my country but in all the third-world countries out there, get out of our land. How does it feel to be a bottom-feeder? How does it feel to exploit people’s financial states for your dicks to be burrowed in deeply? You even dare to act righteous when you’re trying to justify your deeds as being "perfectly fine." Just because you’re white, having euros and/or dollars in your pockets, and can speak English, doesn’t mean you have total dominion over us. There’s nothing really impressive about getting people to follow you for your money and feeling some sort of acceptance over it. In fact, people who know what’s up will look at you with a sense of pity and disgust. You’re just a miserable human being who’s trying to look less miserable by toying with even more miserable people. You are a foreign cancer in our society.

TL/DR: Third-world people who are willing to make a fool out of themselves for foreign money are scum. Bottom-feeding foreigners need to look at their pathetic lives before fucking another third-world person.
Context: replying to this: "My father, white, has a phillinepine wife and they go every winter to the phillipines. The customer service he gets literally everywhere is insane, even in parkinglots, the parking guard will approach and help him find a good parking spot and help him park."

This is what I really hate about foreigners going into other countries feeling invincible and omnipotent.Here in the Philippines, whenever there’s an American (or generally a white guy), people start flocking around them, treating them with extreme hospitality and kindness in hopes of getting something in return (usually $$$), and once the American knows what’s up, they feel buttered up, ride on a flattery high, and feel superior.

For example, usually whenever you are in a fast-food chain (or whatever establishment that offers services), the customer service is shit; people look like they haven’t got their morning coffee and are moody as hell, but when an American steps in, BOOM! instant improvement of service for THAT SPECIFIC PERSON ONLY. I’ve even seen the store manager of a diner step in and become the American's personal butler.

For my countrymen, or basically all the people living in third-world countries; there’s a fine line between genuine hospitality and pretentious, arrogant obedience. If you’re being kind and overly obedient to a foreigner just to receive some kind of payment after that, you’re scum. You’re willing to sell a part or your whole dignity at prices so low they can just get you by for a day. What’s worse is that you get some sort of pretentious superiority just because you’re affiliated with or have served a foreigner. Just because they have the currency advantage, doesn’t mean you have to ride their dicks and feel blissful about it.

Whatever point you are at in life, never sell your dignity for money.For the foreigners who exploit this culture not just in my country but in all the third-world countries out there, get out of our land. How does it feel to be a bottom-feeder? How does it feel to exploit people’s financial states for your dicks to be burrowed in deeply? You even dare to act righteous when you’re trying to justify your deeds as being "perfectly fine." Just because you’re white, having euros and/or dollars in your pockets, and can speak English, doesn’t mean you have total dominion over us. There’s nothing really impressive about getting people to follow you for your money and feeling some sort of acceptance over it. In fact, people who know what’s up will look at you with a sense of pity and disgust. You’re just a miserable human being who’s trying to look less miserable by toying with even more miserable people. You are a foreign cancer in our society.

TL/DR: Third-world people who are willing to make a fool out of themselves for foreign money are scum. Bottom-feeding foreigners need to look at their pathetic lives before fucking another third-world person.
Context: replying to this: "My father, white, has a phillinepine wife and they go every winter to the phillipines. The customer service he gets literally everywhere is insane, even in parkinglots, the parking guard will approach and help him find a good parking spot and help him park."

Death to Cracka males.

lol western people only bring benefit to their countries: money, better genes, better country for their women to live in etc...

only bad thing about foreigners there is that they take like a few women, but who cares? theres enough women to go around and foreigners are giga rare and theres more women than men in philippines

we are not a negative impact on their country at all, only positive

anyways just another example proof that asian men seethe extremely hard about us and that theres no point interacting with any of them cos theyll always have bad intentions

Last edited:
they are nice only because they know they are rich and can fuck them over. its easier to scam these people.

its no flattery, these typa people dont worship for nothing. theres always a sneaky motive imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back