News All ethnics reveal yourselves, your going on my ignore list

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
All ethnics name yourselves, your going on my ignore list

They never have anything of value to say cos theyre genetically low iq

Only just sperging jealous nonsense cos theyre jealous im white and fuck asian girls while theyll never be able to

Their words have no worth to me, only annoy me.

Peasants should not be allowed to speak in the same places as us, and should only speak when spoken to

Only ethnics which i like are alexbrown, that Tai Bwo guy , the filipino canadian kid,

Honestly it might just be western born or rich country born ethnics which i can tolerate

Ethnics born in third world countries like india should not have access to be able to talk to us. They are peasants. just their presence disgusts me

all other ones have 0 value to us and are just extremely jealous of us for being western/white

I can see why king of keivs only lets whites in his server, much better. but based western non-seething ethnics should be allowed to join too

Last edited:
funniest part is that you are an indian. second funniest part is how you kept saying you grew out of this white supremacy and wmaf type posting and this is all you ever talk about.
youve never talked to or fucked an asian girl in ur life. you should be on my ignore list too, your just a loser with no value to give. your only value is your jestermaxxing about your missing fenelium makes me laugh sometimes but mostly ur just annoying and i wouldnt be seen talking to an old bald loser like you IRL

youve never talked to or fucked an asian girl in ur life. you should be on my ignore list too, your just a loser with no value to give. your only value is your jestermaxxing about your missing fenelium makes me laugh sometimes but mostly ur just annoying and i wouldnt be seen talking to a loser like you IRL
i cummed in asian prostitutes all the time and you had to waste your time talking to then in an attempt to have sex with them which you never did. you were even scared of talking to me how am i supposed to believe you even left your moms house in your life?

i cummed in asian prostitutes all the time and you had to waste your time talking to then in an attempt to have sex with them which you never did. you were even scared of talking to me how am i supposed to believe you even left your moms house in your life?
just cos youve never had non-paid sex doesnt mean everyone else hasnt too, you incel loser

you pay for sex with 60 year old asian prostitutes

i get free sex and relationships with young asian girls

we're different levels.

welcome to my ignore list you peasant

All ethnics name yourselves, your going on my ignore list

They never have anything of value to say cos theyre genetically low iq

Only just sperging jealous nonsense cos theyre jealous im white and fuck asian girls while theyll never be able to

Their words have no worth to me, only annoy me.

Peasants should not be allowed to speak in the same places as us, and should only speak when spoken to

Only ethnics which i like are alexbrown, that Tai Bwo guy , the filipino canadian kid,

Honestly it might just be western born or rich country born ethnics which i can tolerate

Ethnics born in third world countries like india should not have access to be able to talk to us. They are peasants. just their presence disgusts me

all other ones have 0 value to us and are just extremely jealous of us for being western/white

I can see why king of keivs only lets whites in his server, much better. but based western non-seething ethnics should be allowed to join too
im whitest person here no doubt
even geomaxer white gay alien skull with visible veins is darker than me

How far back does your hairline go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back