After spending a few days in Philippines, Thailand mogs

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
I’ve already done all the tourist things to do in Manila and it’s only been 2 days

The only pro to this country is girls speak English more (maybe death sentence if non NT since can’t hide behind language barrier)

and for beaches you can just go to Thailand. Also Thailand is cheaper

I got a couple of questions:

Where did you stay in Manila? Also, is it dangerous to walk around to meet girls? They probably live in some slums that are dangerous to go to i guess.

PH has some good beaches imo such as Cebu and Boracay, but Manila seems to be indeed a shithole that you just go to fuck girls from tinder.

If you have any other thoughts let us know G

I got a couple of questions:

Where did you stay in Manila? Also, is it dangerous to walk around to meet girls? They probably live in some slums that are dangerous to go to i guess.

PH has some good beaches imo such as Cebu and Boracay, but Manila seems to be indeed a shithole that you just go to fuck girls from tinder.

If you have any other thoughts let us know G
Makati and bgc

You have to pretty much take a taxi to go anywhere since the public transport is almost non existent. Or you can ride on these little buses full of locals

Also the traffic seems to be worse than bangkok even though this place is a shithole

Makati and bgc

You have to pretty much take a taxi to go anywhere since the public transport is almost non existent. Or you can ride on these little buses full of locals

Also the traffic seems to be worse than bangkok even though this place is a shithole
Manila is pretty shitty indeed. So many slums, loud and dirty. Did you get laid btw?

I might ride the local buses and shit just go get mired tbh

I feel like Philippines is better if your dream is to live like a boomer. Big house, young wife, watch TV all day, no taste, cheap healthcare/nursing, ride a motorcycle around, go to a bar and talk shit with other boomers doing the same thing.

Thailand has a more youth-oriented lifestyle. Good public transit, good food, party culture, gym culture, etc.

I feel like Philippines is better if your dream is to live like a boomer. Big house, young wife, watch TV all day, no taste, cheap healthcare/nursing, ride a motorcycle around, go to a bar and talk shit with other boomers doing the same thing.
sounds better than thailand ngl, who needs party and bitches if u have a lovely girl at home

I’ve already done all the tourist things to do in Manila and it’s only been 2 days

The only pro to this country is girls speak English more (maybe death sentence if non NT since can’t hide behind language barrier)

and for beaches you can just go to Thailand. Also Thailand is cheaper
Philippines mogs Thailand by a mile since its cheaper,the women are more sexually women due to christianity and also they have a colonial hangover from western american rule over them.also twice a larger population then thailand

Philippines mogs Thailand by a mile since its cheaper,the women are more sexually women due to christianity and also they have a colonial hangover from western american rule over them.also twice a larger population then thailand
@Hinducel did you geomaxx to the phils. Tell us about your story bhai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back