African American gets Dream thai wife

i literally dotn understand why blacks geomaxx to asia. the whole point of asia is being as light skin as possible and reproducing with lighter people to get even lighter babies. and ur literally BLACK . the OPPOSITE of what they want. no one in asia has ever wanted even darker kids

id just go to europe or america theres ur best chances of having sex/reproducing cos white/black mixed kids can be cute. just gonna have to step up ur game a bit cos ur competing against white niggas

i literally dotn understand why blacks geomaxx to asia. the whole point of asia is being as light skin as possible and reproducing with lighter people to get even lighter babies. and ur literally BLACK . the OPPOSITE of what they want. no one in asia has ever wanted even darker kids

id just go to europe or america theres ur best chances of having sex/reproducing cos white/black mixed kids can be cute. just gonna have to step up ur game a bit cos ur competing against white niggas
Black guys get laid in SEA, sure they dont have higher SMV than the whites there but they can still get laid etc. If you can successfully have sex get a gf or wife or whatever you went there for thats really all that matters in the end.

Black guys get laid in SEA, sure they dont have higher SMV than the whites there but they can still get laid etc. If you can successfully have sex get a gf or wife or whatever you went there for thats really all that matters in the end.
i can see them maybe getting sex

but they'll never have kids or a wife

asians literally spend their entire lives bleaching and not going in the sun to make themsleves whiter

why would they ruin all that by reproducing with the blackest possible person. they wouldnt. theyd rather just marry or reproduce with another SEA or a white

Asians fuck the full spectrum of the black diaspora globally. Period. I've seen all sorts of blacks with Asian girls from incel autist types to Tyrones to boomer ex military types to coons to player haters to macks to pimps. Asia might be more overtly racist but the women will date fuck and marry you.

That's not the case for white women who are faggot picky bitches over things like height, looks, money etc. You tend to see more of a pareto style distribution form and only certain types of blacks being successful there ie dark skinned R&B types or NBA wannabes.

I'm gonna do another thread on this. About how blacks are much more radically different on an individual level compared to whites. Two black men can have the complete opposite experience in a city because being 'black' isn't a monolith.

That's another reason why black geomaxxers should be insanely careful who they take advice from. Niggas be 6'5" telling short black guys that Germany and Australia are good lmao. Sure they are, Tyrone.

Asians fuck the full spectrum of the black diaspora globally. Period. I've seen all sorts of blacks with Asian girls from incel autist types to Tyrones to boomer ex military types to coons to player haters to macks to pimps. Asia might be more overtly racist but the women will date fuck and marry you.

That's not the case for white women who are faggot picky bitches over things like height, looks, money etc. You tend to see more of a pareto style distribution form and only certain types of blacks being successful there ie dark skinned R&B types or NBA wannabes.

I'm gonna do another thread on this. About how blacks are much more radically different on an individual level compared to whites. Two black men can have the complete opposite experience in a city because being 'black' isn't a monolith.

That's another reason why black geomaxxers should be insanely careful who they take advice from. Niggas be 6'5" telling short black guys that Germany and Australia are good lmao. Sure they are, Tyrone.
Interesting. Whats the physical appeal for them?

The interpersonal familial connections in SEA arent that strong, it has more western independent vibe. So a SEA girl would marry a black man shes attracted to, "the gene pool" or her "kids skin color" is one of the last things shes going to worry about when living in a shithole.

That luxury of female options only exists in western hypergamous world bro

NBA and such has its fastest growing market in asia and bbc stereotype is alive and well. My cousin is full somali dark skinned and married a muslim indonesian girl, her family doesnt care in slightest and infact hes good friends with them

What do asian girls find appealing in bm, despite their dark skin?

I think you're projecting your racism / colorism onto these girls. It's not as severe as you think. Just being different looking and a nice guy will work unlike the sick doomed west.

Girls will like your hair texture, your skin color (light or dark), your height if you're 5'10" and up. Even if you don't workout being a baseline black man that's built or skinny or fit will hold appeal for them because it's different. Keep in mind only talking about ASIAN WOMEN BORN AND RAISED IN ASIA. No westernized Asian bimbos.

I hope that helps.

I think you're projecting your racism / colorism onto these girls. It's not as severe as you think. Just being different looking and a nice guy will work unlike the sick doomed west.

Girls will like your hair texture, your skin color (light or dark), your height if you're 5'10" and up. Even if you don't workout being a baseline black man that's built or skinny or fit will hold appeal for them because it's different. Keep in mind only talking about ASIAN WOMEN BORN AND RAISED IN ASIA. No westernized Asian bimbos.

I hope that helps.

This, when sea gooks marry subhuman whites it's not to bleach their genes 90% of the time, it's to passportmaxx lmao so a black american have that halo as well.

I hope that helps.
And black women? Do they have luck in Asia?

Im mainly asking due to a theory I posited earlier - https://geomax.me/threads/why-i-think-asians-should-love-black-ppl-gtfih.657/
Im kinda interested in how your own race affects the perception of other races. White people dont acknowledge black characteristics like brachyskely and facial neoteny, but infact see blacks as hyper-masc. On the contrary, Ive seen folks online who do acknowledge the size of black ppls skulls, their bone structure and their long legs, and almost all of them were asian.

And black women? Do they have luck in Asia?

Im mainly asking due to a theory I posited earlier - https://geomax.me/threads/why-i-think-asians-should-love-black-ppl-gtfih.657/
Im kinda interested in how your own race affects the perception of other races. White people dont acknowledge black characteristics like brachyskely and facial neoteny, but infact see blacks as hyper-masc. On the contrary, Ive seen folks online who do acknowledge the size of black ppls skulls, their bone structure and their long legs, and almost all of them were asian.
Whenever I see a black girl in asia she’s either alone or with her white female friends lol

Unless they visit with their black husband

Damn. No option for geo-maxxing when youre a black woman

Geomaxxing for a black woman is getting ur ass off the couch and going outside.

I remember years ago on Valentine's Day, we had this one dude walk into my day job at the office. Dude was a young looking TI (the rapper). He was here for some ugly Michael Blackson, beetle juice looking ass bitch I worked with. Bitch's teeth glowed in the dark because she was that dark skinned and ugly and looked like an abomination.

Anyway this TI looking mother fucker brought an assortment of balloons and candy for her. She darted to the back and started telling us how she doesn't like him etc etc.

Faggot sheboons have their PICK of the litter when it comes to drug dealers, ball players and rap stars in America. They don't need to go anywhere. The ones I see in Asia probably fell for the romantic Asian male meme and will just get ran through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back