Recommendation Africamaxxing

GigaSubhuman

Aug 11, 2022
Africa is one of the most dangerous places to live in especially South Africa its filled with crime and poverty and gangs and unless you want to get beheaded and end up on bestgore or liveleak I would advise against it any thoughts?

I don't really think so. I would say stay out of the rough areas. Listen to curfews. Hire private protection/get a gun. Make some friends that will get you out of trouble. etc. etc.

I don't really think so. I would say stay out of the rough areas. Listen to curfews. Hire private protection/get a gun. Make some friends that will get you out of trouble. etc. etc.
do you think africa is any better than the SEA countries? more chances with women? how are the bars there or any experience with GEOmaxing to other 2nd world countries like Eastern Europe?

do you think africa is any better than the SEA countries? more chances with women? how are the bars there or any experience with GEOmaxing to other 2nd world countries like Eastern Europe?
I think it all comes down to preference tbh.

Africa is one of the most dangerous places to live in especially South Africa its filled with crime and poverty and gangs and unless you want to get beheaded and end up on bestgore or liveleak I would advise against it any thoughts?
South Africa is a great place to conduct occult activities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back