Geomax ACTUAL USEFUL - GEOMAXXING TOOLS THREAD

GeoMOG

May 6, 2024
Don't shit up this thread with dogshit because I mogged you somewhere.

Post useful shit and if it's grade A I will add it

Actual tools/websites/info useful for Geomaxxers

Actual MEDIAN income for most countries-
NOTES- Most websites either fuck up the numbers or go by average wage or foreigner wage both of which are useless. Median income shows what MOST people in the country make salary wise and is generally important for budgeting and for calculating your SMV in the country.

Travel Risk Map-
NOTES- Important because this not only shows where there may be stuff like widespread crime or war but also where there are other medical risks such as unsanitary conditions. This is perfect as many users are retarded and thinking of going to places they think are safe but are not as safe as they think for one reason or another, so basiclaly using it keeps you safe or at least informed.
EXTRA- Travel advisory, detailed government advisories on crime, war, and those shit detrimental to your health, a bit outdated but useful

List of 15 countries your unlikely to get hit with child support in-
NOTES- almost all countries have some form of child support so this is not a 100%, some countries like Thailand apparently just don't have child support outside marriage so choose wisely, still a good resource so retards don't go somewhere like Brazil and think the enforcement is the same as Chile(#1 on the list)

(TEXT)-
Should I hit it rawdog?
My answer is YES, there are 4 uncurable STD/STI's and only 1 that I personally worry about
Hep B, HPV, Herpes, HIV/AIDS

Shit I am generally not worried about

Hep B- there is no medicine for this but mostly healthy adults immune system can beat it, if you have had it once you cannot "get it" again, and many non-shithole countries vaccinate kids for this with no choice to opt out. Condoms reduce the risk of getting it but aren't full proof.

HPV- no side effects in most men, rarely you can get warts, and even more rarely ass cancer or dick cancer. Again, you cannot get HPV multiple times and as a STI/STD it's known to be considered much more a risk to women. Condoms reduce the risk of getting it but aren't full proof.

HIV/AIDS- most transmissions of this are thru drug users mainly sharing needles, and second buttsex... It is very hard to get HIV thru normal vaginal sex, so much so some couples living together for many many years have unprotected sex with 1 partner having it and one not and not both infected. Nowadays most whore places(brothels) seem to test for it and medications make viral counts so low it makes it even harder to get it. Condoms reduce the risk of getting it but aren't full proof.

The only one I am mainly concerned with as I don't fuck literal whores or women who look like they are dying with AIDs and my dick is too big to fit in an asshole.

Herpes- There is mouth herpes and genital herpes, again it's very hard to get this from someone unless they have herpes sores AKA you will be able to see your about to get herpes if your not retarded and check and see some gnarley looking shit don't stick your dick in it. Condoms reduce the risk of getting it but aren't full proof.

IF YOU SEE SOME HERPES OR SUS LOOKING SHIT YOU SHOULDN'T BE FUCKING IT PERIOD CONDOM OR NOT.

AVOID HERPES AND THE CHANCES YOU WILL BE OK RAWDOGGING FROM A MEDICAL POV ARE LIKE 98%

BONUS STD

Baby- Obviously not ideal in any way shape or form but you shouldn't be rawdogging in a place where your forced to pay child support if you do that your retarded.

Last edited:
condoms are a scam

they made scare campaigns to get people afraid of babies, even tho at most it’s a 20% chance of it happening, and stds aren’t real unless you fuck prostitutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back