News A WARNING TO DELUSIONAL GEOMAXERS - WESTERNIZED ASIATIC THOT OFFED BY JOKERMAXED TIK TOK STAR

GeoMOG

May 6, 2024
First off a warning - if you think you can geomax and quit and move back to the west with your family and everything will be cool your delusional.

A fair warning, I say this as a literal top tier mogger in basically all aspects who can easily slay in the USA.

Your understanding and #1 reason for geomaxing should be to get away from the toxic masculine/feminine culture in the west that is inherent with living here. All your other problems with women or dating or social status or even money are simply a BYPRODUCT of that.

the jestermaxed tiktok star and his asiatic pheno westernized GF

Abuluban-family-file-120921-e1639101575938.jpg

The normie NT masc boring guy she started seeing after kicking out the jestermaxed cringelord

27d0c077-7489-4905-b99b-fe04bd8ae842.jpg

The absolutely brutal video on it where 0:50 seconds in she tells the cringelord "I don't want your kid" showing absolutely she has been westernized and has no remorse, maximum hypergamy, 0 motherly traits, no empathy, no shame, no family loyalty, absolutely worthless as a mother a wife

This dumbfuck just literally wifed the hottest girl he could get to stay with him and didn't give a fuck about true quality such as laycount, traditional values, and how motherly of a women she actually is, no doubt he was one of these retards I hear say "If I can just fuck her I can get her to stay but the problem is fucking her" literal retard tiktok brain personified into a real life person.

YOU CANNOT TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE, YOU CAN ONLY TURN A HOUSEWIFE INTO A HOE PERMANENTLY AND THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ANY WOMEN WHO INTERACTS WITH WESTERN SOCIETY!

Don’t return back here if you find one - not sure why you’d come back anyway
many guys feel ostracized, and want to rub it into the faces of people back home, that they found a mate that mogs them, after all your mate is a reflection of your value....

basically the west is dating on nightmare mode, they felt like they bitched out part of the way thru and went to play on easy so they are coming back with their achievement for winning on easy mode.... and it works out just about as well as if someone who quit the NFL in the first month went to play middle school football and got MVP then came back thinking they are really going to do something. Once they return to nightmare mode they get fucking destroyed again....

but here is the thing about men and this situation in general, not everyone can win in the west, the same way not everyone is cut for the NFL or not everyone can beat games on nightmare mode. There is nothing wrong with that but as men we want to feel like we could win, doing hard things is fulfilling, reward or not, when we suddenly get reward without knowing we won, then it fucks with our heads and guys do stupid shit from again going back and ruining their new partner by esposing her to whoredom or they become fucking assholes that walk around like they are some bigshot, you know the type....

Here is where I differ, I won.

unlike most men I had a very real chance of winning and I won the game, I didn't just win, I won without getting my reward even in the west, because I touched enlightenment I knew before I even won that I don't want the prize here. It's like if the prize for winning nightmare mode is a retarded pug, and the prize for winning easy mode is a fucking beautiful asian baddie and amazing life.... If you win nightmare mode you would probably still take the prize, but I refuse to take it, I won at SMV/dating in the west but refuse to settle for western women...

This isn't the first time either, I had near world record lifts, and when I say near I mean I 100% could have probably done the youtube dogshit and effectively broken world records. In several other endeavors I am similiarly world class, but I find fulfillment in my goals not in others, so I stopped when felt like it and I learned a very important less that many like me never learned before they touch fame.

Once the genie is out of the bottle it cannot be put back in, I very much value living the quiet life of obscurity much more than being seen and heard, and so naturally the same goes for westen women. But that illustrates the difference between me and most men, for other men they think the prize or the win or the fame or the acknowledgment or just knowing for a fact they can do something is worth it. For me knowing I can do something is also worth it so I do understand, but it won't lead to good places...

In this I am lucky and trust me I have natural advantages physically and mentally that got me here so I am not bragging despite what many people think, at the same time I cannot really lead men without fluanting my superiority over them, anymore than the leader of a group of soldiers can lead them to success and safety thru danger without flaunting his authority and superiority in experience which got him the position of of leader.

I am destined to be hated the same way all leaders all, at the same time I am destined to be loved by many and revered for those I help so I am ok with the hate.

If you're a geomaxer and the type of man who cannot be winning while losers continue to talk about you like you are beneath them because they are so blinded then you have other problems in life... Winning and being the only enlightened one is not something everyone can handle. But if you require the acknowledgment of others that you are better than them in this fucking digital everybody is an expert and a genius age, you're fucked and you are not very manly tbh.

I will never bring my future gigamodel to west it's like taking a nice set of fresh milk and taking it out to sun, it will soon spoil

First off a warning - if you think you can geomax and quit and move back to the west with your family and everything will be cool your delusional.

A fair warning, I say this as a literal top tier mogger in basically all aspects who can easily slay in the USA.

Your understanding and #1 reason for geomaxing should be to get away from the toxic masculine/feminine culture in the west that is inherent with living here. All your other problems with women or dating or social status or even money are simply a BYPRODUCT of that.

the jestermaxed tiktok star and his asiatic pheno westernized GF

Abuluban-family-file-120921-e1639101575938.jpg

The normie NT masc boring guy she started seeing after kicking out the jestermaxed cringelord

27d0c077-7489-4905-b99b-fe04bd8ae842.jpg

The absolutely brutal video on it where 0:50 seconds in she tells the cringelord "I don't want your kid" showing absolutely she has been westernized and has no remorse, maximum hypergamy, 0 motherly traits, no empathy, no shame, no family loyalty, absolutely worthless as a mother a wife

This dumbfuck just literally wifed the hottest girl he could get to stay with him and didn't give a fuck about true quality such as laycount, traditional values, and how motherly of a women she actually is, no doubt he was one of these retards I hear say "If I can just fuck her I can get her to stay but the problem is fucking her" literal retard tiktok brain personified into a real life person.

YOU CANNOT TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE, YOU CAN ONLY TURN A HOUSEWIFE INTO A HOE PERMANENTLY AND THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS TO ANY WOMEN WHO INTERACTS WITH WESTERN SOCIETY!
Looking for motherly love instead of looks probably saved me thousands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back