Geomax 2 weeks in Tokyo and a weekend in Osaka trip report (Slays and QoL)

cool

live happily
Jan 4, 2024
I arrived in Tokyo two weeks ago and I just visited Osaka so now that I’ve settled a bit I’ll make a trip report.

I mentioned that I was gonna date a girl from hellotalk, but after arriving in Japan I had to break things off with her because she lives outside of Tokyo and before I even got to meet her I folded and slayed a girl I met my first day of uni jfl (later in post). I felt really bad and knew it was better to be honest so I told her the truth and decided to shift my mindset, so for now I'm probably gonna focus on experiencemaxxing and see how I feel.

In terms of QoL, Japan is amazing. Cheaper than the west, cute girls and great dating life, delicious food, infrastructure is godtier and things are catered well to English speakers. My only gripe with Tokyo is how crowded and dronelike it is but Osaka fixes that imo.

In Japan, Osaka people have a reputation of being loud, crazy and wild. In reality this is compared to other Japanese people who mostly skew far in the opposite. The people felt just right to me and I'm very introverted, I found that they are less uptight and are more friendly which I loved. Osaka is not as crowded, the buildings are unique and beatiful and the atmosphere is lively. I also got way more mires there and girls would actually stare at me and keep eye contact when I walked by, in contrast to Tokyo where everyone stares straight ahead, or at their phone like an npc. I highly recommend Osaka.

Now for my experiences with girls, first slay was on my first day of uni. There was an event for welcoming exchange students that night and I met one of the Japanese student helpers there. When it was over she saw me leaving and offered to give me a tour of the campus. We walked around and vibed pretty well so we went for drinks. We got really drunk and flirted a lot, then I’m pretty sure she pretended to miss the last train so she could have an excuse to go back to my place. Her face was ok but she was like 4’10 and very breedable, I was also doing nofap for a while so it was a wrap. Good experience and I'm really happy that I could get an organic slay like this because I could never imagine something like this happening back home. I didn't take a pic cuz I felt bad after and was still contemplating hiding it from hellotalk girl hehe.

After this I got sick and didn’t feel like doing anything so I regenerated and planned a trip to Osaka. I had 2 girls I met on hellotalk to link with, both eager to show me around, girl 1 was a plain innocent seeming girl with good English, girl 2 was a cute stylemaxxed alt girl with no English who seemed a bit more hoeish, both 20.

On the first night I met girl 1 and she had a lot planned for us but she told me she just got back from school and wanted to drop her stuff off at my hotel before we went out. She was a lot cuter in person so I was happy. We were both pretty tired so we agreed to take a quick nap before leaving but things escalated and I just ended up slaying the whole night until morning. We never even ended up going anywhere jfl, but we got some food before she left and she paid for everything which was nice.

IMG-0974.jpg

I took a nap and prepared to meet girl 2 that night. We are both into fashion and she brought me a really nice clothing gift when we met, she was extremely sweet and not hoeish at all despite what I thought. We went drinking and she also bought me a bunch of food to try. She took me to see some see sights and we walked around and listened to music, amazing experience. The next day she took me shopping and exploring and even with the language barrier and using a lot of translator we vibed really well and it was a lot of fun. I didn't slay but I had an amazing time with her and made a lot of memories. I bought her a hat she liked at the end because she was so sweet and I wanted to return the favor after she bought me so much stuff.

Overall I love japan so far, I know for sure that I need to live in asia now so my goal is to figure out how to do it sustainably long term. Maybe I won't be very active here for a while because I want to make the most of my time here and avoid blackpill brainrot if I can. But I guess my message is that geomaxxing should be a no brainer for everyone nowadays and you should try your best to do it asap.

Nice report, i hope you'll have a great time in Japan.

I slayed my first Japanese as well recently on a trip to poland. It was also an organic slay, i met her in a hostel. She was very friendly and had the typical japanese awkwardness, but i found it cute.

I think introverted westerners and average japanese are a good match generally.

Nice report, i hope you'll have a great time in Japan.

I slayed my first Japanese as well recently on a trip to poland. It was also an organic slay, i met her in a hostel. She was very friendly and had the typical japanese awkwardness, but i found it cute.

I think introverted westerners and average japanese are a good match generally.
Thanks I appreciate it, nice job and ya I agree I feel much more personality matched with japanese people, it becomes clear when I try interacting with other exchange students.
Good report

Did you try any of the western dating apps?
Tinder/Bumble/others
Ty, no I haven't used dating apps yet. I was having too much fun with hellotalk, but I'll start using dating apps soon. From my understanding tinder is only for sex in japan and bumble you will find more "westernized" japanese girls who maybe studied abroad or something.

I arrived in Tokyo two weeks ago and I just visited Osaka so now that I’ve settled a bit I’ll make a trip report.

I mentioned that I was gonna date a girl from hellotalk, but after arriving in Japan I had to break things off with her because she lives outside of Tokyo and before I even got to meet her I folded and slayed a girl I met my first day of uni jfl (later in post). I felt really bad and knew it was better to be honest so I told her the truth and decided to shift my mindset, so for now I'm probably gonna focus on experiencemaxxing and see how I feel.

In terms of QoL, Japan is amazing. Cheaper than the west, cute girls and great dating life, delicious food, infrastructure is godtier and things are catered well to English speakers. My only gripe with Tokyo is how crowded and dronelike it is but Osaka fixes that imo.

In Japan, Osaka people have a reputation of being loud, crazy and wild. In reality this is compared to other Japanese people who mostly skew far in the opposite. The people felt just right to me and I'm very introverted, I found that they are less uptight and are more friendly which I loved. Osaka is not as crowded, the buildings are unique and beatiful and the atmosphere is lively. I also got way more mires there and girls would actually stare at me and keep eye contact when I walked by, in contrast to Tokyo where everyone stares straight ahead, or at their phone like an npc. I highly recommend Osaka.

Now for my experiences with girls, first slay was on my first day of uni. There was an event for welcoming exchange students that night and I met one of the Japanese student helpers there. When it was over she saw me leaving and offered to give me a tour of the campus. We walked around and vibed pretty well so we went for drinks. We got really drunk and flirted a lot, then I’m pretty sure she pretended to miss the last train so she could have an excuse to go back to my place. Her face was ok but she was like 4’10 and very breedable, I was also doing nofap for a while so it was a wrap. Good experience and I'm really happy that I could get an organic slay like this because I could never imagine something like this happening back home. I didn't take a pic cuz I felt bad after and was still contemplating hiding it from hellotalk girl hehe.

After this I got sick and didn’t feel like doing anything so I regenerated and planned a trip to Osaka. I had 2 girls I met on hellotalk to link with, both eager to show me around, girl 1 was a plain innocent seeming girl with good English, girl 2 was a cute stylemaxxed alt girl with no English who seemed a bit more hoeish, both 20.

On the first night I met girl 1 and she had a lot planned for us but she told me she just got back from school and wanted to drop her stuff off at my hotel before we went out. She was a lot cuter in person so I was happy. We were both pretty tired so we agreed to take a quick nap before leaving but things escalated and I just ended up slaying the whole night until morning. We never even ended up going anywhere jfl, but we got some food before she left and she paid for everything which was nice.

IMG-0974.jpg

I took a nap and prepared to meet girl 2 that night. We are both into fashion and she brought me a really nice clothing gift when we met, she was extremely sweet and not hoeish at all despite what I thought. We went drinking and she also bought me a bunch of food to try. She took me to see some see sights and we walked around and listened to music, amazing experience. The next day she took me shopping and exploring and even with the language barrier and using a lot of translator we vibed really well and it was a lot of fun. I didn't slay but I had an amazing time with her and made a lot of memories. I bought her a hat she liked at the end because she was so sweet and I wanted to return the favor after she bought me so much stuff.

Overall I love japan so far, I know for sure that I need to live in asia now so my goal is to figure out how to do it sustainably long term. Maybe I won't be very active here for a while because I want to make the most of my time here and avoid blackpill brainrot if I can. But I guess my message is that geomaxxing should be a no brainer for everyone nowadays and you should try your best to do it asap.
are you some 185 euro blonde chadlite fakecel? you speak japanese? dont give me false hope to break my sea monkey coping

gigachad report thx!
Do you regret choosing your Uni in Tokyo over Osaka?
Ty np. the uni I go to is one of the top ones in tokyo (even tho im a below average student in my home uni) so its a pretty big halo in japan. Especially in osaka, the second girl I met there kept telling her friends I go there and they would always freak out, so I think it was worth choosing. If I was to live in Japan though, I would definitely choose Osaka over Tokyo.

Ty np. the uni I go to is one of the top ones in tokyo (even tho im a below average student in my home uni) so its a pretty big halo in japan. Especially in osaka, the second girl I met there kept telling her friends I go there and they would always freak out, so I think it was worth choosing. If I was to live in Japan though, I would definitely choose Osaka over Tokyo.
what are your stats? but yeah that sounds like the best way to go about doing east asia for sure, actually having a reason to be there as opposed to backpacker Hans and Chad looking to party in Shibuya

are you some 185 euro blonde chadlite fakecel? you speak japanese? dont give me false hope to break my sea monkey coping
what are your stats? but yeah that sounds like the best way to go about doing east asia for sure, actually having a reason to be there as opposed to backpacker Hans and Chad looking to party in Shibuya
178 (I feel tall in japan) blonde ltn-mtn with sort of cutecel loox. definitely not fakecel because I can't get girls I find attractive in the west unless I get really lucky with exchange students. My japanese is terrible but I have enough vocabulary for very basic communication.

And yes, I try to make it seem like I didn't even choose to come to japan and I'm just doing it for my degree to make girls as least suspicious as possible.

178 (I feel tall in japan) blonde ltn-mtn with sort of cutecel loox. definitely not fakecel because I can't get girls I find attractive in the west unless I get really lucky with exchange students. My japanese is terrible but I have enough vocabulary for very basic communication.

And yes, I try to make it seem like I didn't even choose to come to japan and I'm just doing it for my degree to make girls as least suspicious as possible.
u sound similar to me

hmmmm okay you are kind of a tallfag but not like these annoying blonde tallfag euros you see walking around, probably mog me but not by too much. very solid set up tho, might consider doing a degree in japan tbh

hmmmm okay you are kind of a tallfag but not like these annoying blonde tallfag euros you see walking around, probably mog me but not by too much. very solid set up tho, might consider doing a degree in japan tbh
Yes, maybe doing a degree in china is more optimal, but I'm reallyyyy happy with Japan so far so I would definitely recommend.

Yes, maybe doing a degree in china is more optimal, but I'm reallyyyy happy with Japan so far so I would definitely recommend.
Nice bro I wish you nothing but success and an infinite supply of tight Japanese pussy.

I’ve spent so much time in Tokyo but now you make me want to check out Osaka

Nice bro I wish you nothing but success and an infinite supply of tight Japanese pussy.

I’ve spent so much time in Tokyo but now you make me want to check out Osaka
tysm bhai, yes definitely check out Osaka, certain more touristy areas are 90% foriegner and kinda suck but if you go to the more local spots its peak imo

is hellotalk rly that good for this? does it have pics like dating apps??

going to japan for a couple weeks in november

is hellotalk rly that good for this? does it have pics like dating apps??
for what specifically? if you only want to slay a typical dating app is better but hellotalk is really versatile and i think you can have a lot more unique experiences from it. I probably couldn't have met a girl like the second osaka girl on a normal dating app and I had more fun with her than the girl on first day, even with no slay.

Japanese girls rarely show clear pictures of themselves on there so you often have to ask. I would try it out and see if you like it but I'm gonna switch to normal dating apps for now because they're more convienient, even though hellotalk definitely has more gem potential.

hellotalk also has the bonus of meeting girls before you visit a location which is pretty weird to do on a normal dating app so I think you should use it now.

have fun in japan.

okay i see i see, ty for the info man

how's the process of getting into uni there as a foreigner/what are u even studying ( japanese ?)

is it not too challenging to get accepted without anything past decent high school grades from ur home country? and what was ur home country?

have already thought abt going to language school there for a couple years and then transitioning into a later stage of uni there depending on how much i like the country

okay i see i see, ty for the info man

how's the process of getting into uni there as a foreigner/what are u even studying ( japanese ?)

is it not too challenging to get accepted without anything past decent high school grades from ur home country? and what was ur home country?
Im from canada and I just used my home unis exchange program so I don't really know. I'm just taking normal classes taught in english in japan.
have already thought abt going to language school there for a couple years and then transitioning into a later stage of uni there depending on how much i like the country
Sounds like a good idea

how much of your success is due to being blonde? do girls compliment on your hair a lot or is it just being white that they like?
Ya girls compliment my hair a lot and ask if the color and curl is natural. In osaka random people told me it was kawaii which made me happy. I'm really pale so I often get told "you're so white" in a surprised way but it doesn't seem like much of a compliment compared to hair.

If you're talking about just the fact that my race is white, I don't think it's really a halo at all. In the past when a lot of japanese really liked western media like titanic, harry potter and one direction it would have been, but recently the media halo in japan belongs to koreans.

Nowadays I think white halo is pretty much just physical features, mainly coloring, height, body proportions, high nose, big eyes, but also maybe a bit of economic status halo. Some white features will also failo you, like beard, body hair, and balding so maybe consider lowering your dht or getting hair removal if you like asians.

IMG-0974.jpg

nice report bhai

Ya girls compliment my hair a lot and ask if the color and curl is natural. In osaka random people told me it was kawaii which made me happy. I'm really pale so I often get told "you're so white" in a surprised way but it doesn't seem like much of a compliment compared to hair.

If you're talking about just the fact that my race is white, I don't think it's really a halo at all. In the past when a lot of japanese really liked western media like titanic, harry potter and one direction it would have been, but recently the media halo in japan belongs to koreans.

Nowadays I think white halo is pretty much just physical features, mainly coloring, height, body proportions, high nose, big eyes, but also maybe a bit of economic status halo. Some white features will also failo you, like beard, body hair, and balding so maybe consider lowering your dht or getting hair removal if you like asians.
is the iphonepill prevalent over there?

I wish I was born a Chad

yeah, blonde mtn is chad in asia. @Marco Pumpo is right, chad's report is meaningless.
Is it really about being Hitler youth blonde or is medium brown enough to be a halo? Scandinavian chads and their invisible eyebrows don't always impress me
Natural lighting vs what I post for the asian girls jfl

Is it really about being Hitler youth blonde or is medium brown enough to be a halo? Scandinavian chads and their invisible eyebrows don't always impress me
View attachment 8629View attachment 8630
from what ive seen it's natural blonde that will give you a big halo

brown by itself wont give you much of a difference vs black hair

View attachment 8629View attachment 8630
okay what the fuck am I the only non fakecel on here?? why the fuck are you coping with asians when you look like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back