Advice 2-3 years until new financial system for new world order

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
do research on cryptos and legit reliable vendors/sellers for gold and silver. Buy the cryptos necessary and the gold, get a cold ledger and buy a safe for the gold and silver (make sure it is high quality and is not electric operated. You will then need to find a good place to live that will be safe and has access to firearms and clean water source+ rural area with good fertile land (u will need this to grow fruits and vegetables and have steady source of food for you and your animals.

The carrying capacity of the world without complex society is like 1 billion people - mostly living at a subsistence level, you should be worrying about how not to starve to death if that breaks down not cryptocurrency.

crypto will be worth nothing if money owned by the illuminati is worth nothing.

The carrying capacity of the world without complex society is like 1 billion people - mostly living at a subsistence level, you should be worrying about how not to starve to death if that breaks down not cryptocurrency.
Crypto will help you buy stuff in the new world order, It will be the currency of the new world and fiat currency is basically meaningless after the collapse. you can buy food with crypto plus it's easy to get dehydrated eggs, chicken and beef online and it is easy to live off just that for 2-5 years if you add rice and pastas to the meat and you can always hunt animals but you cannot buy crypto like xrp once it is entered into the global new financial system and your dollar is worth 10% of what it was worth right now, Inflation is nothing compared to what's going to happen in the next few years tbh we are going to war with china and this is the final boss for the united states dollar. They are already announcing fednow and the ripple vs sec court case just ended lol we are going to see so many rich smart ppl who invest soon. Water matters more to be honest, You can use water to clean wounds and grow plants to eat also it's a great bargaining tool because everybody needs water and clean water sources will be contaminated with factories failing and nuclear power plants failing due to no people.

Crypto will help you buy stuff in the new world order, It will be the currency of the new world and fiat currency is basically meaningless after the collapse. you can buy food with crypto plus it's easy to get dehydrated eggs, chicken and beef online and it is easy to live off just that for 2-5 years if you add rice and pastas to the meat and you can always hunt animals but you cannot buy crypto like xrp once it is entered into the global new financial system and your dollar is worth 10% of what it was worth right now, Inflation is nothing compared to what's going to happen in the next few years tbh we are going to war with china and this is the final boss for the united states dollar. They are already announcing fednow and the ripple vs sec court case just ended lol we are going to see so many rich smart ppl who invest soon. Water matters more to be honest, You can use water to clean wounds and grow plants to eat also it's a great bargaining tool because everybody needs water and clean water sources will be contaminated with factories failing and nuclear power plants failing due to no people.
XRP is a scam; if you think oligarchs are going to adopt a currency that's mostly owned by schizo retards you deserve to lose all your money investing in it.

crypto will be worth nothing if money owned by the illuminati is worth nothing.
Wrong it will be worth something because it needs to replace the us dollar aka fiat currency. They are bringing in a stage 2 currency that is digital and can be programmed/ controlled but that doesn't mean you can't buy essentials like food, water and energy at the beginning, then they will push their agendas later but at the beginning stages you will be able to buy mostly anything you want literally. That's why they made bitcoin and all the other coins crash, They want to make people scared of losing their useless money in the bank and meanwhile they buy the new financial banking system's tokens/coins that will make them filthy fucking rich. Along with the nano tech in people's bodies and AI replacing most people's jobs they basically win lol, The petro dollar system is being destroyed as we speak by the arabs and BRICS

Wrong it will be worth something because it needs to replace the us dollar aka fiat currency. They are bringing in a stage 2 currency that is digital and can be programmed/ controlled but that doesn't mean you can't buy essentials like food, water and energy at the beginning, then they will push their agendas later but at the beginning stages you will be able to buy mostly anything you want literally. That's why they made bitcoin and all the other coins crash, They want to make people scared of losing their useless money in the bank and meanwhile they buy the new financial banking system's tokens/coins that will make them filthy fucking rich. Along with the nano tech in people's bodies and AI replacing most people's jobs they basically win lol, The petro dollar system is being destroyed as we speak by the arabs and BRICS
NWO/globohomo can just copy XRP and use that instead, making your XRP worthless.

XRP is a scam; if you think oligarchs are going to adopt a currency that's mostly owned by schizo retards you deserve to lose all your money investing in it.
Jfl sure, Keep thinking cryptos that are backed by WEF and globalists is a scam. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Wake up and realize US dollar and Western Currency in general is going to fall and collapse, It will be destroyed in the next 5 years probably by china and then US power grid will be attacked resulting in the collapse of the US hegemony. Don't know what will happen to the rest of the western world but i'm sure there will be similar attacks on their grids by chinese and russian hackers funded by globalists to destroy the white nations and reduce the population by atleast 95%

NWO/globohomo can just copy XRP and use that instead, making your XRP worthless.
You don't understand much about crypto huh lol. The system in XRP is already being implemented in a shit ton of central bank currencies with connections to globalist controlled governments, CBDC is already in canada right now and eventually all the canadian and united states banks will be a big monopoly of legacy banks who are able to suffer high interest rates by our governments and all the smaller banks that don't agree or are under control of globalists will be bought out by bigger legacy banks. Just keep assuming instead of doing research, People will die it has to happen and this system is a perfect way to do it.

the illuminati will have the nwo and theres nothing we can do. just destroy soyciety as much as you can on the way.
there is still a chance to survive, it's mostly sheep who will die and if you plan and get enough stuff prepared you can live for atleast until 2030

lol the US still owns the know how to the most high end technologies in the world, especially in aerospace and software and semiconductors. The euros and the rest of the world is far behind, the only country making rapid advances is the PRC, and even right now the PRC is only neck and neck with the US in a few industries right now like software and soon to be semiconductors, and still aways from matching aerospace and other niche technical components. The USD isn't backed by "fiat" it's backed by world leading technology and it's vast military (which is running into huge issues but still world leading currently and will do so for the next few years).

The US led order won't collapse, more likely the world will be split into 2 like the first cold war with zones of influence.

Is there any real reason for a sudden collapse of the us? It’s still a ways off from not being able to service the debt and at this point I don’t think that even matters anymore anyway. The money is so fake at this point the Wall Street jews and angloids can just cook up new financial bs to kick the can down the road again. It will be a slow decline that the working class schmuks will feel the most.

lol the US still owns the know how to the most high end technologies in the world, especially in aerospace and software and semiconductors. The euros and the rest of the world is far behind, the only country making rapid advances is the PRC, and even right now the PRC is only neck and neck with the US in a few industries right now like software and soon to be semiconductors, and still aways from matching aerospace and other niche technical components. The USD isn't backed by "fiat" it's backed by world leading technology and it's vast military (which is running into huge issues but still world leading currently and will do so for the next few years).

The US led order won't collapse, more likely the world will be split into 2 like the first cold war with zones of influence.
Through the help of the globalists, United Nations and the men who own this world they will collapse the US dollar and bring in digital currency. I don't know how the chinese are going to destroy the US but they will and they will also attack our energy grid to cause a collapse, They have been talking about white supremists or russian hackers attacking the electric grid. Attacks on the grid have been up 71%, There's alot more information but the people who have been telling us what to do for the last 3 years are the same ones saying to prepare for cyber attacks. As a cyber security student who studies and has a internship as of now i can tell you right now the united states is not prepared for the world gaining access to the internet and other governments like china and russia going after our data and attacking our key infrastructure.

Last edited:
Is there any real reason for a sudden collapse of the us? It’s still a ways off from not being able to service the debt and at this point I don’t think that even matters anymore anyway. The money is so fake at this point the Wall Street jews and angloids can just cook up new financial bs to kick the can down the road again. It will be a slow decline that the working class schmuks will feel the most.
It's a deliberate intended collapse done by the globalists aka the world economic forum, They talk about how US hegemony will be gone and new world order needs the united states gone.

Working middle class will be working poor and the west will be similar to 3rd world countries with people having barely any money because the petro dollar is being destroyed by BRICKS

mark of the beast digital currency will be the world currency. mr beast on jewtube will be a promoter for this because beast = 666 and its how he gets all his money and his cohost is a tranny like baphomet. its a work of lucifer.

Not a sudden collapse but it will likely have inflation to pay for entitlement spending. Most countries public pension funds like Canada invest in stuff that generates real returns and they also raise wage taxes when there's a projected shortfall; Our pension system is supposed to be actuarily sound for 75 years out.

Social Security is way simpler, they just buy US treasuries and when there's a deficit in the taxes collected they start selling them off to the general market to come up with the cash to pay off boomers. This selling pressure would either cause market interest rates to rise (as the bid price of bonds decreases the coupon yield you get from them rises; since US treasuries are considered a "risk-free return" they are often the lowest yielding assets in the market and all other interest rates are priced based off of that baseline, so their yield increasing increases the interest rates across the entire market), or the Federal Reserve would step in and start buying the treasuries to limit the bond yields, but they would have to print money to do that.

Effectively, what would happen is a systematic transfer of wealth to Boomers at everyone else's expense through financial maneuvers that only about 1 in 100 people understand. The only way that this doesn't work out well enough to get by is if the USD loses it's reserve status and it's primary role in international finance.

Not a sudden collapse but it will likely have inflation to pay for entitlement spending. Most countries public pension funds like Canada invest in stuff that generates real returns and they also raise wage taxes when there's a projected shortfall; Our pension system is supposed to be actuarily sound for 75 years out.

Social Security is way simpler, they just buy US treasuries and when there's a deficit in the taxes collected they start selling them off to the general market to come up with the cash to pay off boomers. This selling pressure would either cause market interest rates to rise (as the bid price of bonds decreases the coupon yield you get from them rises; since US treasuries are considered a "risk-free return" they are often the lowest yielding assets in the market and all other interest rates are priced based off of that baseline, so their yield increasing increases the interest rates across the entire market), or the Federal Reserve would step in and start buying the treasuries to limit the bond yields, but they would have to print money to do that.

Effectively, what would happen is a systematic transfer of wealth to Boomers at everyone else's expense through financial maneuvers that only about 1 in 100 people understand. The only way that this doesn't work out well enough to get by is if the USD loses it's reserve status and it's primary role in international finance.
Yea I remember reading creature from Jekyll island - the fed system is goofy af once you realize how it works - average joe gets robbed everyday an barely knows it

Yea I remember reading creature from Jekyll island - the fed system is goofy af once you realize how it works - average joe gets robbed everyday an barely knows it
i read that a long time ago. i read all those what about the unseen hand by ralph epperson?

Through the help of the globalists, United Nations and the men who own this world they will collapse the US dollar and bring in digital currency. I don't know how the chinese are going to destroy the US but they will and they will also attack our energy grid to cause a collapse, They have been talking about white supremists or russian hackers attacking the electric grid. Attacks on the grid have been up 71%, There's alot more information but the people who have been telling us what to do for the last 3 years are the same ones saying to prepare for cyber attacks. As a cyber security student who studies and has a internship as of now i can tell you right now the united states is not prepared for the world gaining access to the internet and other governments like china and russia going after our data and attacking our key infrastructure.
Let me tell as someone who works in critical infrastructure like pipelines and energy facilities, the majority of critical components running a lot of the stuff we have today that's nice like natty gas, electricity, running water at 98% uptime has manual overrides and operations in case of digital crashes. One reason a lot of these cyberattacks worked is because of massive layoffs over the last 30 years from corporate leadership and the amount of people who could manually run operations were drastically reduced for efficiency purposes and stock buybacks. Essentially this was entirely self inflicted by corporate greed and neoliberalism, just like how america's railroad network is failing, in fact I would argue that's a case study in NOT how to run things for longevity. However, Hunter harrison made a ton of stockholder's rich!

Jfl sure, Keep thinking cryptos that are backed by WEF and globalists is a scam. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Wake up and realize US dollar and Western Currency in general is going to fall and collapse, It will be destroyed in the next 5 years probably by china and then US power grid will be attacked resulting in the collapse of the US hegemony. Don't know what will happen to the rest of the western world but i'm sure there will be similar attacks on their grids by chinese and russian hackers funded by globalists to destroy the white nations and reduce the population by atleast 95%
its just another one of those elaborate fantasy fairy tales create by brown people to hope that white countries will collapse because they cant cope that they are getting mogged to the shadow realm by WASP moggers and the gap is only growing

Working middle class will be working poor and the west will be similar to 3rd world countries with people having barely any money because the petro dollar is being destroyed by BRICKS
see lol, just what i said. they wish so badly white countries fail. but they never will. whites will always rule this world boyo just accept it

see lol, just what i said. they wish so badly white countries fail. but they never will. whites will always rule this world boyo just accept it
You are a retard jfl, I'm white myself i have spanish and french blood also i nvr said i wanted western nations to fail but it's going to be brought down by globalist/elites. Also the white elites don't give a fuck about you lol they literally gave the covid injection to a ton of white people and made a shit ton of money, All the whites and other races that got the covid injection will be infertile or have miscarriages which are 400% increase since 2021 lol. You guys are such copers, all of these things are happening or already occured jfl. People who don't adapt and use their brain regardless of race will not survive and will be dead due to collapse of society (no more drinkable water, money is no longer accepted and gold or silver which have been universal currency for thousands of years will be the new currency along with trading food, water and weapons/ammo.) You are a retard if you think the western world is going to be able to exploit the world of it's resources and we are going to be able to get the same necessities for the same prices as we get them right now, Look at inflation and food shortages as a example its only the beginning to make us working poor and make the rich richer.
"Heavy menstrual bleeding (heavy periods) may be defined as bleeding characterised by an increased volume and/or duration which interferes with the person’s physical, social, emotional and material quality of life. Cases of heavy menstrual bleeding have been reported after the first, second and booster doses of Comirnaty. (where heavy menstrual bleeding was seen after the initial vaccination)"

The longer you stay asleep the less time you have to prepare and get ready for the world we are going into, It will be a sinister and dark cold world in the next few years and i am training and preparing everyday. Laugh all you want, When i am alive and you are dead from the war because it will affect the UK as well you guys will have famine and one of the worst winters you will ever see. Anybody who is intelligent and does their research and is not a brainwashed sheep can clearly see our time is ticking and we don't have time to fuck around, We have to purchase gold and silver to buy items and stuff from the people who are actually productive and stayed prepared, Buy ISO crypto coins that the elites will force onto us so you might as well buy them and store them in a cold ledger so you have more capital to buy and stock up on essentials and you are not at the mercy of the evil fucks who want to inject us with covid shots and boosters and kill us/ depopulate the earth. If you don't believe in what i'm saying go fuck off nobody is telling you to believe it lol it's not even about race you fucking retarded manlet, You always talk about white people and how they are the best yet you are going to south east asia to get pussy and a girlfriend you are a loser this is exactly why i'm more successful than you at 18 than you will ever be in your 20's

Studies: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/docume...accines-safety-update-10-november-2022_en.pdf
PFIZER WANTS TO HIDE EVIDENCE THAT THE COVID VACCINE THEY MADE DISABLES, KILLS AND INFERTILIZES HUMAN BEINGS.

Videos:

its just another one of those elaborate fantasy fairy tales create by brown people to hope that white countries will collapse because they cant cope that they are getting mogged to the shadow realm by WASP moggers and the gap is only growing
nope these are all things you can find for yourself if you had a iq above 100 you dipshit retard, Plus im white myself it's not any fantasy it's proven by them saying it themselves. https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Y6n0eQq5LWx/
Read up on klaus schwab and the world economic forum, world health organization, united nations and the great reset dumb ass these are all ideas by jewish and white rich high iq elites who don't give a fuck about your mogging or race lol, All they care about is control and wealth whether it's dollar or yuan and people like you who don't adapt and who are retarded will be victim to the depopulation agenda to wipe out 95% of the population starting with north america and europe because they consume alot of resources.

You are a retard jfl, I'm white myself i have spanish and french blood also i nvr said i wanted western nations to fail but it's going to be brought down by globalist/elites. Also the white elites don't give a fuck about you lol they literally gave the covid injection to a ton of white people and made a shit ton of money, All the whites and other races that got the covid injection will be infertile or have miscarriages which are 400% increase since 2021 lol. You guys are such copers, all of these things are happening or already occured jfl. People who don't adapt and use their brain regardless of race will not survive and will be dead due to collapse of society (no more drinkable water, money is no longer accepted and gold or silver which have been universal currency for thousands of years will be the new currency along with trading food, water and weapons/ammo.) You are a retard if you think the western world is going to be able to exploit the world of it's resources and we are going to be able to get the same necessities for the same prices as we get them right now, Look at inflation and food shortages as a example its only the beginning to make us working poor and make the rich richer.
"Heavy menstrual bleeding (heavy periods) may be defined as bleeding characterised by an increased volume and/or duration which interferes with the person’s physical, social, emotional and material quality of life. Cases of heavy menstrual bleeding have been reported after the first, second and booster doses of Comirnaty. (where heavy menstrual bleeding was seen after the initial vaccination)"

The longer you stay asleep the less time you have to prepare and get ready for the world we are going into, It will be a sinister and dark cold world in the next few years and i am training and preparing everyday. Laugh all you want, When i am alive and you are dead from the war because it will affect the UK as well you guys will have famine and one of the worst winters you will ever see. Anybody who is intelligent and does their research and is not a brainwashed sheep can clearly see our time is ticking and we don't have time to fuck around, We have to purchase gold and silver to buy items and stuff from the people who are actually productive and stayed prepared, Buy ISO crypto coins that the elites will force onto us so you might as well buy them and store them in a cold ledger so you have more capital to buy and stock up on essentials and you are not at the mercy of the evil fucks who want to inject us with covid shots and boosters and kill us/ depopulate the earth. If you don't believe in what i'm saying go fuck off nobody is telling you to believe it lol it's not even about race you fucking retarded manlet, You always talk about white people and how they are the best yet you are going to south east asia to get pussy and a girlfriend you are a loser this is exactly why i'm more successful than you at 18 than you will ever be in your 20's

Studies: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/docume...accines-safety-update-10-november-2022_en.pdf
PFIZER WANTS TO HIDE EVIDENCE THAT THE COVID VACCINE THEY MADE DISABLES, KILLS AND INFERTILIZES HUMAN BEINGS.

Videos:

autism

+ i have a good job, profitable business, rental property, and had more sex than u ever will in ur life. i mog you.

Yep americas 30 years of being a hyperpower are over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back