KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
  • 10s of thousands of views on here

Hundreds of thousands of views on reddit

Hundreds of thousands of views on singemanforum

10s of thousands on looksmax

Of pure straight pro-white smv in asia propaganda

Except its actually truth but used extreme examples and absolutes to help portray it

Wonder how many guys I've helped realize they are very desired in asia and don't have to be treated like shit by white women forever

Reason I did this is because I was confused at one point about my smv, people said ur desired outside of Europe for being white.

But when I asked why, no one had a real answer. And many jealous ethnics said its not true and other ethnic seething propaganda

So I spent a lot of time figuring out exactly the reasons for our smv being so high outside of Europe, especially in asia

And now I finally understand I went from feeling 0 self worth to very high self worth better overall mood now that I know the truth and reality

Do u know how shit it feels for people to say ur ugly, ur white skin is ugly, ur short, everything about me is shit, no girl would ever want that

And then how much it helps to realize billions of people in another continent of the world love your features, pay for surgery to get ur features, love your natural white skin, dont view you as too short, love ur appearance

And i want others to realize that and to feel the same

Last edited by a moderator:
im not reading this but its exactly opposite, youre absolute king of pests in geomaxing niche

And not even just for whites, I've genetically explained why other nonasian ethnics are high smv in asia too. Cos I want us all to realize we have worth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back