yunnan girls are so hot

omg their bone structure is so good for my phenotype

the perfect mixture between tibetan, han, and mongol

i’ll be taking a shithole teaching job here making $2000 in order to find a wife, then move to singapore or a city with high population of chinks, outside of china

honestly don’t care about telling you all this because none of you will ever come to yunnan

i told you guys about how good ulaanbaatar was years ago and not one of my disciples ever ventured there

i could bury a a key of 100 bitcoin, tell you all the location, and none of you lot would go

it’s funny how i developed my theories of yunnan girls being high quality and good match for my phenotype ages before even coming to china, just off my knowledge of the history of the region

and now to come here and be proven correct is quite fascinating

what i’m really curious is to return to india and visit the northeast region, where i also have a few theories i’d like to check out in the field

the sciences of geomaxia is quite a joy to study!

it’s funny how i developed my theories of yunnan girls being high quality and good match for my phenotype ages before even coming to china, just off my knowledge of the history of the region

and now to come here and be proven correct is quite fascinating

what i’m really curious is to return to india and visit the northeast region, where i also have a few theories i’d like to check out in the field

the sciences of geomaxia is quite a joy to study!
how would you rate guangzhou/shenzhen girls in comparison to other chinese provinces and hk?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back