You only get 1 youth. Its unforgivable to not spend it in Asia as a white/mulatto

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
You only get 1 youth. Its unforgivable to not spend it in Asia as a white/mulatto

Spending your early 20s in asia is equivialnt to having teen love while ur like 16

if you dont do it, you can never get that back. you will always regret it. its almost like losing a loved one

imagine going to asia in ur 30s or 40s or 50s, when youve lost ur youthful glow, not as in shape, not as young facially, starting to bald

you will never experience the same real love from a young asian girl as you would while your young, in shape, full head of hair etc]

yea u can still probably get a young asian girl when ur a bit older, but it just wont be the same, it wont be 100% real pure attraction like it would be if u went now

im going hard on moneymaxxing, spending all my money towards making passive/remote income so i can geomaxx full time

but ill dedicate 2k per year towards a trip to asia once per year so i can experience it in my youth

its important to spend your prime in asia. fuck going when ur balding

Spending your early 20s in asia is equivialnt to having teen love while ur like 16

if you dont do it, you can never get that back. you will always regret it. its almost like losing a loved one

imagine going to asia in ur 30s or 40s or 50s, when youve lost ur youthful glow, not as in shape, not as young facially, starting to bald

you will never experience the same real love from a young asian girl as you would while your young, in shape, full head of hair etc]

yea u can still probably get a young asian girl when ur a bit older, but it just wont be the same, it wont be 100% real pure attraction like it would be if u went now

im going hard on moneymaxxing, spending all my money towards making passive/remote income so i can geomaxx full time

but ill dedicate 2k per year towards a trip to asia once per year so i can experience it in my youth

Based and looksmaximus pilled

This.

why does statistics show that theyre 5ft8 in seoul then
that stuffs all outdated and even for america it says average is like 5'9 when zoomers are all 3 inches taller. i have seen noodles and rice even over 6 ft here but its a rarity. most are the northern chinese gooks that are that tall. ive never seen a korean taller than me though.

that stuffs all outdated and even for america it says average is like 5'9 when zoomers are all 3 inches taller. i have seen noodles and rice even over 6 ft here but its a rarity. most are the northern chinese gooks that are that tall. ive never seen a korean taller than me though.
no the statistics are from 2023

south koreans are 5ft8 average.

and american stats are correct as 50% of the country is 5ft5 latinos

no the statistics are from 2023

View attachment 1769

south koreans are 5ft8 average.

and american stats are correct as 50% of the country is 5ft5 latinos
i live in the center of globohomo and lived in multiple states and 50% of the us isnt spics. youve never even been to usa. i see so many noodles and rice where i live and cant even get a noodle. thats why im geomaxing. most rice are short but some of the chinese are over 6 ft i am 100% sure.

i live in the center of globohomo and lived in multiple states and 50% of the us isnt spics. youve never even been to usa. i see so many noodles and rice where i live and cant even get a noodle. thats why im geomaxing. most rice are short but some of the chinese are over 6 ft i am 100% sure.
literally means nothing

caging at @predeterminism coping in the comments. Nigger even if they're 5'8 average that's still taller than you by 5 inches kek'd
he even lied and said he was 6'3 one time. then says half of us is 5'3 spics when hes never even seen a mexican in his life. where i live is half white half gook. i see more amaf than race mixers because theyre fobs. a lot secretly want to cuck them and do cuck their boyfriends though. american ones are with whites more.

True, but my health is just about good enough to get out of bed on a good day. Geomaxxing for me would be almost impossible due to it. Unless I fix my health somehow, I don't think I'll ever move country.

Mixed race, my father was one of you folk except my mother was in his native land. I am very white skinned though, whiter than most "whites" these days.
born in joo land? you are lucky you are white and not cucked. id kill my whole family if i could be not cucked and you are young and in bad health you cant even geomax or have sex and still have your foreskin. what a wasted life.

born in joo land? you are lucky you are white and not cucked. id kill my whole family if i could be not cucked and you are young and in bad health you cant even geomax or have sex and still have your foreskin. what a wasted life.
Pretty much. My family sat on their asses and ignored all my health issues. Maybe my grandmother would take me to the ((doctor)) who would just destroy my body with antibiotics. I have terrible breathing, digestion, concentration issues etc. im basically disabled physically but mentally I'm not too retarded which makes it worse. At least if I was retarded I wouldn't know how bad I have it. Not getting sex in your own country is bad enough, but not having the health to work a job or travel is even worse. I wish I could give my foreskin to someone else who could use it, but that would be cucked.

Pretty much. My family sat on their asses and ignored all my health issues. Maybe my grandmother would take me to the ((doctor)) who would just destroy my body with antibiotics. I have terrible breathing, digestion, concentration issues etc. im basically disabled physically but mentally I'm not too retarded which makes it worse. At least if I was retarded I wouldn't know how bad I have it. Not getting sex in your own country is bad enough, but not having the health to work a job or travel is even worse. I wish I could give my foreskin to someone else who could use it, but that would be cucked.
how did you get all these problems so young?

how did you get all these problems so young?
I've always been messed up since birth the point my mother said I was retarded and just abandoned me. My diet as a kid was terrible and my diet as a teenager doomed me. I lived off breakfast cereals and coffee which completely destroyed me. I'm basically a 99 year old in a young persons body now. I have some ideas to hopefully overcome it. The health pill is a black pill in of itself.

i think the northern chinese are tall for asians but they are shorter than westerners, there are certain ethnic groups in many races that are specifically taller than the other phenotypes. for example most africans are 5'6-5'8 but in sudan the people there are taller due to hundreds of thousands of years of eating red meat, drinking blood from animals and being active their entire lifes makes them on avg 6'2-6'5 and the women are 5'7-5'11

Mulattos have ideal pheno in Europe. Sometimes I wish I was mulatto ngl

so what do you do, when that love of your life, wants you to come to asia more. Most "young" guys end up moving to asia and then the asian girl dumps them when they find out they have no money.

Truth is. you ain't finding love on a holiday. And keeping that "love"

there is a reason even in the west. I was dating 20' something year olds and im double their age. Girls and women want shit. No matter if it's here there, or anywhere. Fucking go to mars and the mars bitches will be like "want a new laser gun, cause becky's got one".

simple as

mulattos slay in Europe
Maybe I'm just too autistic for this game. When I was in Portugal and Spain I tried using Tinder to get some foids, but it was useless. I got like 3 or 4 matches with black or fat foids. I would rather go out with an ugly white/brown foid than with a black or fat one.
Also, I'm not good talking to women, I don't even know why I'm still here since I don't even know how to speak to a human female lmao. Maybe deep inside I still have hope that someday I'll get something.

Maybe I'm just too autistic for this game. When I was in Portugal and Spain I tried using Tinder to get some foids, but it was useless. I got like 3 or 4 matches with black or fat foids. I would rather go out with an ugly white/brown foid than with a black or fat one.
Also, I'm not good talking to women, I don't even know why I'm still here since I don't even know how to speak to a human female lmao. Maybe deep inside I still have hope that someday I'll get something.
go to thailand and socialskillsmaxx

secret to talking to women is 1. talk to them. 2. dont' give a fuck about the outcome. 3. hit on them anyways, who cares what they think.

and ultimately, you do it enough times. You will become a natural at it. My buddys always send me into the crowd of girls, cause with the tactics above. I learned how to be a real good ice breaker.

Now icebreaking isn't closing the deal. That's an entirely different script.

You have to know when to switch, from icebreaking. to deal closing. And that just comes with practice

How the FUCK are you supposed to get good with women if you dont' continuously practice.

you think micheal jordan just picked up the basketball and said "shiiiit nigger, im just naturally good at this" NOOO. he PRACCTICED, and he practiced a fucking LOT!
and i am sure micheal was not worried if he got the ball into the hoop, everytime.

in fact i will be honest. out of 5 approaches. i will get 1 solid, and 1 or 2 flaky maybes.
and thats' for 20 years of not giving a fuck what women thought, i just go for it.

and i just say whatever the fuck pops in my head. One time, i approach this woman. Dont' give a fuck, and say "hey...im lost....(and i paused she stopped she was going to give me directions cause that is what she thought i was going to ask) and I continued....without your number" LOL. of course i had a grin ear to ear, after realising what i said.

HUGE grin from the girl as well, but she didnt' stop and give me her number. But i knew it was a good approach line. I semi'd yelled back, "what about our date??!!"

now put that into a different country, now i REALLY dont' give a shit what any woman thinks. or guy for that matter. It's not like im living there and will have to endure shame or embarassment. Fuck it, and go for it.

Last edited:
now put that into a different country, now i REALLY dont' give a shit what any woman thinks. or guy for that matter. It's not like im living there and will have to endure shame or embarassment. Fuck it, and go for it.
have you always been NT or learned to not give a fuck

not sure what NT is, but ya. I have always been that way, I guess. You lose alot of fake friends, but the real friends will be there for you always.
I think he meant "normie tier" by "NT". Basically someone that isn't really bad talking to foids but it's not that great as well.
secret to talking to women is 1. talk to them. 2. dont' give a fuck about the outcome. 3. hit on them anyways, who cares what they think.

and ultimately, you do it enough times. You will become a natural at it. My buddys always send me into the crowd of girls, cause with the tactics above. I learned how to be a real good ice breaker.

Now icebreaking isn't closing the deal. That's an entirely different script.

You have to know when to switch, from icebreaking. to deal closing. And that just comes with practice

How the FUCK are you supposed to get good with women if you dont' continuously practice.

you think micheal jordan just picked up the basketball and said "shiiiit nigger, im just naturally good at this" NOOO. he PRACCTICED, and he practiced a fucking LOT!
and i am sure micheal was not worried if he got the ball into the hoop, everytime.

in fact i will be honest. out of 5 approaches. i will get 1 solid, and 1 or 2 flaky maybes.
and thats' for 20 years of not giving a fuck what women thought, i just go for it.

and i just say whatever the fuck pops in my head. One time, i approach this woman. Dont' give a fuck, and say "hey...im lost....(and i paused she stopped she was going to give me directions cause that is what she thought i was going to ask) and I continued....without your number" LOL. of course i had a grin ear to ear, after realising what i said.

HUGE grin from the girl as well, but she didnt' stop and give me her number. But i knew it was a good approach line. I semi'd yelled back, "what about our date??!!"

Thanks for the tips. Maybe geomaxx is the way for me. I need to learn at least to approach them, it's the first step, I need to overcome this shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back