You don’t even need JBW in the Philippines

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
I see Koreans, Japanese, Arabs, blacks and Latinos ascending with Filipinas and they all are either low tier normie or mid tier normie and a lot of them are manlet, My theory is that all you need is to not be Indian, Filipino or aboriginal. White men will obviously be top of the hierarchy in Filipinas eyes but the other races that are not Filipino or Indian can ascend with them because Filipinas believe getting rid of their genetics and mixing with another race will help their child become better in life not just looks but intelligence, height, more income, mixed kids.
It’s easy mode for most guys who aren’t Filipino or south East Asian tbh they hate their race so much they would rather get with a foreigner whether white or black but they won’t get with a sea guy unless he is a chang

OP is right. I see tons of races here in the Philippines, including blacks. But what I see way less often are YOUNG white guys and east-asians. I've barely seen any guys my age, and even if there's a few, they're likely all tourists and not permanent residents like me.

Talking about "SMV hierarchy", it's true that in general filipinas will prefer white guys, but KPOP-passing asians are definitely second. And it's close enough that a ton of girls will actually say that their #1 type are "Korean men", with white usually being second. My girlfriend used to be like that, she spent her teens being a "Koreaboo" and her goal was to be with a KPOP-like korean man. But she has changed her preferences when she became an adult and now she's with me, a white guy.

If I must generalize, I think the average race SMV hierarchy in the Philippines is as follows:

1) Caucasian ("whites") & other caucasoids (white-looking latinos, white-looking arabs)
2) White asians (KPOPmaxxed)
3) Negroid ("blacks")
4) Non-white looking latinos & native-americans
5) Filipinos & southeast asians
6) Non-KPOPmaxxed asians
7) Indians

This is only on a looks scale, as for instance, Filipinos will actually have a boost since a lot of girls would prefer dating other Filipinos for reasons of familiarity despite preferring whites on the looks scale. On the contrary, lots of east asians would lose points overall due to their massive personality/familiarity differences with Filipinos.

OP is right. I see tons of races here in the Philippines, including blacks. But what I see way less often are YOUNG white guys and east-asians. I've barely seen any guys my age, and even if there's a few, they're likely all tourists and not permanent residents like me.

Talking about "SMV hierarchy", it's true that in general filipinas will prefer white guys, but KPOP-passing asians are definitely second. And it's close enough that a ton of girls will actually say that their #1 type are "Korean men", with white usually being second. My girlfriend used to be like that, she spent her teens being a "Koreaboo" and her goal was to be with a KPOP-like korean man. But she has changed her preferences when she became an adult and now she's with me, a white guy.

If I must generalize, I think the average race SMV hierarchy in the Philippines is as follows:

1) Caucasian ("whites") & other caucasoids (white-looking latinos, white-looking arabs)
3) Negroid ("blacks")
6) Non-KPOPmaxxed asians
7) Indians

This is only on a looks scale, as for instance, Filipinos will actually have a boost since a lot of girls would prefer dating other Filipinos for reasons of familiarity despite preferring whites on the looks scale. On the contrary, lots of east asians would lose points overall due to their massive personality/familiarity differences with Filipinos.
The existence of kpop proves JBW even more lol.

3) Negroid ("blacks")
6) Non-KPOPmaxxed asians
7) Indians

Asian women prefer their own race of men primarily. This isn't even debatable. Every single study done to date shows that the majority of people prefer their own ethnicity.

Filipinas are just lovers - once chicks reach a certain iq and a society reaches a certain state the women become cold and stop having kids - the white race as it is now is dying for this reason stuck up white bitches

Asian women prefer their own race of men primarily. This isn't even debatable. Every single study done to date shows that the majority of people prefer their own ethnicity.
but actually, every single study shows asian women prefer white men. about 5 studies say that. then 1 study says they prefer their own race.

but actually, every single study shows asian women prefer white men. about 5 studies say that. then 1 study says they prefer their own race.
No, they don't. Every single study shows that they place asian men as number one and white men in second. To believe otherwise is to be at odds with the theory of evolution. Good luck debunking it.

No, they don't. Every single study shows that they place asian men as number one and white men in second. To believe otherwise is to be at odds with the theory of evolution. Good luck debunking it.
I don't know about the rest, but saying that the reason why people used to stick to their own race is somehow due to an evolutionary advantage is so ridiculously missing the point. You do realise that up until the last few centuries people couldn't travel very far, especially not to a different continent, right? That's literally the only reason why mingling with another race didn't happen, because it was literally impossible.

i can show you literally 8 studies proving asian women prefer white men, and white faces.

do you want me to send them? or are you going to have some panic attack and sperge again

i can show you literally 8 studies proving asian women prefer white men, and white faces.

do you want me to send them? or are you going to have some panic attack and sperge again
Yeah, send me your cherry-picked pseudoscientific thesis of yours. It can't be bias at all, can it now? Lmao.

Below I have linked a post by a user on .is. Debunking the race pill.

'Asian women were the most interested in interracial relationships with white men, BUT:
The studies I examined had Asian women consistently rated / responded to Asian men as equal to White men.
Asian men were actually consistently performing disproportionately well.'

Even though white men outnumber asian men 50 to 1 in America, asian men still do better with asian women because they find Asian men MORE attractive because of biological reasons.

Last edited:
I don't know about the rest, but saying that the reason why people used to stick to their own race is somehow due to an evolutionary advantage is so ridiculously missing the point. You do realise that up until the last few centuries people couldn't travel very far, especially not to a different continent, right? That's literally the only reason why mingling with another race didn't happen, because it was literally impossible.
You sound confused and lacking in understanding of this subject.

Same race couples have the highest fitness. Even in multicultural societies like Canada, UK, USA, etc. Homogamy is the dominant mating style because this is how humans mated and evolved for countless tens of thousands of years.

Last edited:
Homogamy is the dominant mating style because this is how humans mated and evolved for countless tens of thousands of years.
That's completely true and I totally agree with that. It is the dominant mating style and it has been since the dawn of humanity. It's just so baffling how you think this somehow means there's any kind of evolutionary advantage to that. In fact, it's literally the opposite. Why do you think inbreeding brings so many genetic disorders? Why do you think "mutts" are generally much healthier than "pure breed" dogs? The closer genetically your mate is, the higher chances of bad genes being replicated. Just look at the situation in Pakistan. Of course, if your definition of "race" is as broad as just saying "asians" then of course the risk of genetic disorder occuring between a Japanese and a Vietnamese is low enough to be negligeable. Even with two people of the same city. But if you really want to be petty and differenciate between very small odds, then I can use the very valid argument that a white man and an asian woman are less "inbred" than two asians, given that the white man's and asian woman's closest common ancestor might be from tens of thousands of years ago while two asians might have a common ancestor who lived only 200 years ago. But I will give you a pass and not be that petty with you as to not make you look worse that it already is, so I'm ok with just accepting that as long as you don't mate within your own family, there is zero genetic advantage or disadventage to mate within your own race.

Last edited:
That's completely true and I totally agree with that. It is the dominant mating style and it has been since the dawn of humanity. It's just so baffling how you think this somehow means there's any kind of evolutionary advantage to that. In fact, it's literally the opposite. Why do you think inbreeding brings so many genetic disorders? Why do you think "mutts" are generally much healthier than "pure breed" dogs? The closer genetically your mate is, the higher chances of bad genes being replicated. Just look at the situation in Pakistan. Of course, if your definition of "race" is as broad as just saying "asians" then of course the risk of genetic disorder occuring between a Japanese and a Vietnamese is low enough to be negligeable. Even with two people of the same city. But if you really want to be petty and differenciate between very small odds, then I can use the very valid argument that a white man and an asian woman are less "inbred" than two asians, given that the white man's and asian woman's closest common ancestor might be from tens of thousands of years ago while two asians might have a common ancestor who lived only 200 years ago. But I will give you a pass and not be that petty with you as to not make you look worse that it already is, so I'm ok with just accepting that as long as you don't mate within your own family, there is zero genetic advantage or disadventage to mate within your own race.
You are a moron. You know nothing about this subject. The most genetically healthy populations are inbred but they aren't extremely inbred. There's an optimal balance between inbreeding and outbreeding. 3rd/4th cousin marriage is that balance.

'The migration load measures how much fitness is lost because of dispersal between different habitats, and also creates an opportunity for selection to act on the arrangement and interaction between genes that are involved in local adaptation.'

Last edited:
You are a moron. You know nothing about this subject. The most genetically healthy populations are inbred but they aren't extremely inbred. There's an optimal balance between inbreeding and outbreeding. 3rd/4th cousin marriage is that balance.

'The migration load measures how much fitness is lost because of dispersal between different habitats, and also creates an opportunity for selection to act on the arrangement and interaction between genes that are involved in local adaptation.'
Because you don't understand and are frustrated that everybody is trying to explain it to you is not a reason to call me a moron. I've literally already said why it's BS but you keep ignoring it. I'm sorry but there's nothing more I can do for you at this point if you refuse to even understand the basics. Re-read what I wrote if needed. I'm not here to start petty fights with random people on this website so this will be my last reply. Man this website is such a jungle.

Because you don't understand and are frustrated that everybody is trying to explain it to you is not a reason to call me a moron. I've literally already said why it's BS but you keep ignoring it. I'm sorry but there's nothing more I can do for you at this point if you refuse to even understand the basics. Re-read what I wrote if needed. I'm not here to start petty fights with random people on this website so this will be my last reply. Man this website is such a jungle.
no. this is a noodle denier. hes a ricecel coper.

hes a bad faith kpop coper ignore him, probably a cheesyrumble alt who found his way here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back