News Yesterday I voted for homophobia

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Dec 11, 2023
lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
I agree with gay rights, but not with all that LGBTLDR insanity with pronouns, wokeism, and cancel culture, so in elections to EU parlament voted for biggest lithuanian homophobe, himself victim of cancel culture, expelled from lithuanian parlament for "hate speech" (and some minor offences). He got elected as europarlamentar now :ROFLMAO:

Graulis

Last edited:
It's not gonna have much of an impact, lithuania has only 11 seats in the EU parliament.

What's far more impactful is the right wing shift that has happened in Germany and france, together they have 175 seats.

I'm not surprised that this is happening since we keep seeing events like this regularly:

I agree with gay rights, but not with all that LGBTLDR insanity with pronouns, wokeism, and cancel culture, so in elections to EU parlament voted for biggest lithuanian homophobe, himself victim of cancel culture, expelled from lithuanian parlament for "hate speech" (and some minor offences). He got elected as europarlamentar now
You're a disgusting degenerate. You'd suck Jewish cock for any advancement in money or status. You make me sick.

It's not gonna have much of an impact, lithuania has only 11 seats in the EU parliament.

What's far more impactful is the right wing shift that has happened in Germany and france, together they have 175 seats.

I'm not surprised that this is happening since we keep seeing events like this regularly:
correct add the new french and german wing to the italian nationals that won power in italy's last flip flop election (they can never pick a party lmao) and the strong nationalist in Hungary and Poland that's what will effect the EU in the next 3 years. glad someone else follows politics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back