worrying abt your age is kinda gay

Age is real. Once you hit 28 you can no longer be a US Marine. The older you'll start you'll never be a professional athlete (and it's real, I started track & field at 17 and I am aware that I never had a chance of doing anything with it just because of age). There's plenty other things like that.

Smarten up and do what you want in your life while you're still young.

Age is real. Once you hit 28 you can no longer be a US Marine. The older you'll start you'll never be a professional athlete (and it's real, I started track & field at 17 and I am aware that I never had a chance of doing anything with it just because of age). There's plenty other things like that.

im glad i can never be a cucked marine. military is the biggest cuck job ever.

im glad i can never be a cucked marine. military is the biggest cuck job ever.
I wanted to join when I was 19 20 or something. Some of my friends joined straight out of high-school and have their Instagram profile pictures set to a photo of them in uniform.

I agree the principle and concept of military is just being cucked by the government. I still think it's worth it for the benefits if you have no plan for your life after high school. It's 4 years, if you do it at 18 you'll get out at 22 and that's still very young. Free college, insurance, retirement plan, etc.

At the very least there are women who are into military guys, it gives you a bit of edge to your character.

im almost wizard yet i look like 16-17, for years this was my curse, i looked 14 at 16-20
now its a blessing, earlier this year thai prostitute i lost my virginity with asked me for my age as i look clearly underage, when i lied im 23 she said i look 18, so i look probably even younger she just didnt want to admit shes fucking a kid

my youth just started, i was kid until 25

im almost wizard yet i look like 16-17, for years this was my curse, i looked 14 at 16-20
now its a blessing, earlier this year thai prostitute i lost my virginity with asked me for my age as i look clearly underage, when i lied im 23 she said i look 18, so i look probably even younger she just didnt want to admit shes fucking a kid

my youth just started, i was kid until 25
Nice I look my age maybe a bit older but it's fine. The anxiety disorder rate here is probably about 100%

not true, they accept you into the corp until you are 35

I know plenty of geomaxxers and travellers at 40 and above, @biggunsar is prime example. most of the people who seethe and cope at oldfags are rotters anyway and squandering their youth to begin with. no sympathies from me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back