Recommendation Working at a frozen food factory for minimum wage

BoomBoom

Soon prison/psychwardmaxxing
Jan 16, 2023
Barely able to afford rent and working with failed normies inkwells and many foreigners all day while beeing cold af making chicken wings pizza vegetables and other stuff for 1500 Euro after taxes

Is this the life???

Would you dew that???

You can maxximum afford a 3 weeks sea trip every year and get cheaper frozen food while you have a 30 m2 apartment which is smelling bad cause off alcoholism and tobacco consoom, you steal frozen food sometimes and you need your wage mobile and fuel is hella expensive for your daily ride to the factory so you are barely able to safe 200 euro for your yearly sea trip, also you dont get no more than 3 weeks vacation time or you loose your job and shiet

Is this the life??

I'd rather freeze my ass off working outside.
March 2019, got mired down in bullshit job in bullshit Arizona city full of retired boomers.
Decided to work the summer in Colorado mountain tourist town.
Zero local connections...cold-called golf course, interviewed, got hired over the phone.
Leverage labor scarcity to get 83% raise in four years.
Use nearby public recreation lands, sleep in automobile for free.
P 20190430 062252
85% of earnings saved first year, decreasing to 57% in 2023 after boss provided me renovated apartment on-site for $500/month.
Three months in three SEA countries including all flights = $3611
One month savings on the job = $1900
Quit and took 12 months off in 2020/2021, decided to return one day, got 14% raise on return

It's all bullshit, but maximize the bull and minimize the shit.

You can maxximum afford a 3 weeks sea trip every year and get cheaper frozen food while you have a 30 m2 apartment which is smelling bad cause off alcoholism and tobacco consoom, you steal frozen food sometimes and you need your wage mobile and fuel is hella expensive for your daily ride to the factory so you are barely able to safe 200 euro for your yearly sea trip, also you dont get no more than 3 weeks vacation time or you loose your job and shiet

Is this the life??
Migrate maxxing to switzerland. become wagecucks on there is better imo

Barely able to afford rent and working with failed normies inkwells and many foreigners all day while beeing cold af making chicken wings pizza vegetables and other stuff for 1500 Euro after taxes

Is this the life???

Would you dew that???
im a bike courier and I wage for 500 jewros per month

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back