Story Will get stabbed soon from a 6ft 2 albanian thug chad in my NEET Programm

BoomBoom

Soon prison/psychwardmaxxing
Jan 16, 2023
So i was talking with some NEETs in this programm to find a job and i talked with this turkey foid and my hapa NEET next to me and we shittalked and i joked like fuck all Foreigners here there just here leeching off i am the only one who deserves NEETbuxx.

That 6ft2 albanian chad turned around and looker angry at me and shoutet WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY and i said nothiiiim mang, and he turned around again

So i was talking with some NEETs in this programm to find a job and i talked with this turkey foid and my hapa NEET next to me and we shittalked and i joked like fuck all Foreigners here there just here leeching off i am the only one who deserves NEETbuxx.

That 6ft2 albanian chad turned around and looker angry at me and shoutet WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY and i said nothiiiim mang, and he turned around again
Rip 🙏

Find him and go right at him before he attacks you, pussy.

You're unemployed and went to Pattaya?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back