Lumbridge
Why the subhuman Korean race will get more and more ugly

1 in 3 Koreans has had facial surgery statistically

Surgery means they’re hiding ugly asf genetics

This means ugly people aren’t weeded out of the dating market

This means more ugly people will get to reproduce

Creating an even uglier race

In the west surgery is very uncommon

If ur bad genetics u just simply become an incel forever or you’re forced to date people from slower smv races

Yeah so korea which is already ugly asf will slowly become even more ugly thanks to surgery hiding ugly faces

I think this could be the case with makeup too, female faces are getting selected for after the application of makeup. Girls with naturally clear skin and healthy features that don't use makeup aren't as high SMV.

Yes and dont have kids unless its with a gl women or surrogate too btw
This is exactly what im doing. Lately all ive been doing is browsing egg donor/surrogate databases in the Us and there are legit tall women that will give u mogger children for 2000$ usd lol.

Bro imagine if i got a 6'2 surrogate. He would have my hunter eyes, have a MOGGER jaw and be tall af bc im jacking him w hgh and his surrogate is 6'2
38C0533F 6BD3 4F04 80DF 7D795F29D3AF

@predeterminism

This is exactly what im doing. Lately all ive been doing is browsing egg donor/surrogate databases in the Us and there are legit tall women that will give u mogger children for 2000$ usd lol.

Bro imagine if i got a 6'2 surrogate. He would have my hunter eyes, have a MOGGER jaw and be tall af bc im jacking him w hgh and his surrogate is 6'2
View attachment 678

@predeterminism
Should also utilize cloning egg facilities tbh. Whoever is opposed to gene editing is a moralfag cuckold.

The only reason why u care about korean men so much is because u see them as a true threat. It's over for u mayocel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back