Hairstyle like a nerd I'd bully in school

Arms as small as @QuantativeAnalyticalBS'

No lifts

But they are willing to do the most insane shit

like get their skull drilled into to change the ratio,

or get leg lengthening surgery,

or move country,

or inject research chemicals.

And 100% of the facial surgeries my ex looksmax friends had make them look like a botched chipmunk

What the fuck is wrong with them?

I'm convinced they have some sort of learning difficulty or autism so they missed the fashion and hairstyle memo

was looksmax ever good?
rn it's such a shitfuck of a forum
all trolling or weirdest methods you can imagine

I never saw single facial surgery that "worked". All of them look like deformed subhumans. I highly doubt that if you have shitty genetics, you can somehow fix it. Maybe in very very rare cases where you get lucky with surgery, but risk is too high

I never saw single facial surgery that "worked". All of them look like deformed subhumans. I highly doubt that if you have shitty genetics, you can somehow fix it. Maybe in very very rare cases where you get lucky with surgery, but risk is too high
it kinda depends what you are trying to change
but most users would gain a lot more by hitting the gym, proper haircut and fashion

that going through surgery

it kinda depends what you are trying to change
but most users would gain a lot more by hitting the gym, proper haircut and fashion

that going through surgery
yeah, I agree, I was talking about surgery.
if you're already adult, hit the gym and your androgens become higher, there is possibility your skull will change, this is very noticable in steroid users

was looksmax ever good?
rn it's such a shitfuck of a forum
all trolling or weirdest methods you can imagine
Not since 2019.There are some classic threads, but now it's swarmed with cuckries/curries that need to be exterminated. The mods are basically the same as those on NEETs, Incels etc

When you look at it from an outside point of view it is true insanity, though there are schizos here as well. It's kind of us vs them mentallity ie trowing shit at each other over our preferred ways of dealing with our problems pertaining to live-satisfaction and success

.org users are mentally ill high inhib faggots who giga cope with their failos, its a troon psyop. Let them congregate in their containment zones and deter them from the idea of geomaxxing as much as possible.
Examples:
"only pedos go to sea"
"haha coping with monkeys"
"imagine not looksmaxxing to get a prime white foid"
etc etc etc. The more men looksmaxxing, betabuxxing, and staying in the west the more gains for us, and keeps society running

.org users are mentally ill high inhib faggots who giga cope with their failos, its a troon psyop. Let them congregate in their containment zones and deter them from the idea of geomaxxing as much as possible.
Examples:
"only pedos go to sea"
"haha coping with monkeys"
"imagine not looksmaxxing to get a prime white foid"
etc etc etc. The more men looksmaxxing, betabuxxing, and staying in the west the more gains for us, and keeps society running
Identifying facial deformities and fixing them isn't mental illness. That's the overall premise of the looksmaxing community. It's the opposite, they are FACING reality.

Identifying facial deformities and fixing them isn't mental illness. That's the overall premise of the looksmaxing community. It's the opposite, they are FACING reality.
see this i agree with
But you're forgetting every normie in the real world who doesn't have a perfect face still had a gf. Youre addressing facial imperfections despite 0 gym, dogshit nerd hairstyle, autistic fashion.

Because you are autistic.

They verified this guy Clavicular because he’s TikTok famous for drilling into his face fat with a syringe and taking “fat out”. Other users attempted it and they wouldn’t stop bleeding for days JFL

But you're forgetting every normie in the real world who doesn't have a perfect face still had a gf. Youre addressing facial imperfections despite 0 gym, dogshit nerd hairstyle, autistic fashion.

uh ok man all i said was i agree with what you said dickhead

nvm lmao i thought you were asianquantfag

Always lie and give them the mstow awalt cope - they’re inferiors who deserve to suffer

they've got smart people there. I'd say the foundation of their thinking and their dedication to finding the truth is admirable. they legit understand faces better than most plastic surgeons.

that said they're clearly tortured by their inner demons and lack of experience. it will end as you might expect

they've got smart people there. I'd say the foundation of their thinking and their dedication to finding the truth is admirable. they legit understand faces better than most plastic surgeons.

that said they're clearly tortured by their inner demons and lack of experience. it will end as you might expect
Yeah maybe back in 2019 when I first heard of it. But I go on that site now and it’s full of kids and shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back