why liking big asses is gay

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge

you do realize, girls asses are only big because... they're fat?

or because they have... MUSCLE on thier ass?

you like high T women, muscular women? are you a fucking faggot?

you like fat women? you are a brainwashed nigger. next thing youll like trannies too and then become gay like the elites want

pinnacle of female body beauty is tiny slim waist, 0 fat, small cute butt, small cute boobs, cute face.

the body of a GIRL.

not a WILDERBEAST FAT MUSCULAR MANWOMAN

small is feminine, big is masculine

we agree on that
i had 178cm wahmen in my bed which is almost my height and fucking her didnt feel right
ima small guy myself and i need small girl to dominate her in bed
how can i dominate same height women, it feels like wrestling with a dude

we agree on that
i had 178cm wahmen in my bed which is almost my height and fucking her didnt feel right
ima small guy myself and i need small girl to dominate her in bed
how can i dominate same height women, it feels like wrestling with a dude
Yeah they're disgusting but the west glorifies them as tall queen's and curvy or big ass (AKA FAT(

View attachment 7551

you do realize, girls asses are only big because... they're fat?

or because they have... MUSCLE on thier ass?

you like high T women, muscular women? are you a fucking faggot?

you like fat women? you are a brainwashed nigger. next thing youll like trannies too and then become gay like the elites want

pinnacle of female body beauty is tiny slim waist, 0 fat, small cute butt, small cute boobs, cute face.

the body of a GIRL.

not a WILDERBEAST FAT MUSCULAR MANWOMAN

small is feminine, big is masculine
So your telling me, these asses do something for you? honest opinion. Vs the girl in the yoga pants.....seriously. You dont' have to be fat to find a nice ass. INFACT that is the challenge to find a slim waisted girl with perfect tits and ass.

But gods law works like this

if she has ass, she has no tits
if she has tits she has no ass
if she has tits and ass, she usually has an ugly face
if she has a very pretty face, she's fat
And if she's pretty, has tits and has ass....she's not with you (last part is sorta a joke, but doesn't it always seem the way)

but seriously. If my woman stands sideways in clothes and she doens't have a back curve. then her body looks no different than a mans. And that's a huge fucking turn off, no matter how pretty her face is. It's a deal breaker. Now she doesnt' have to have ass like the girl in the yogas, half that will do. But its gotta be a "girls ass" i don't want to be looking at a guy from the side. Like those two korean examples. And remember, they always look better in clothes, so remove those and those korean girls asses look even WORSE!

Attachments

• korean 2.jpeg
    korean 2.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 14
  • korean woman.jpg
    korean woman.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 12
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back