Why japanese look better than koreans and chinese

Ancient east asians were caucasoid (i'm 90% sure i'm wrong and they just looked like hapas/central asians/bangladeshis), since most of the skulls found in early east asia looked like that, but they then evolved into mongoloids due to the climate, the Ainu were a relic of the past that survived in Hokkaido.

Last edited:
Ancient east asians were caucasoid ( i think i'm 90% wrong and they just looked like hapas/central asians/bangladeshis), since most of the skulls found in early east asia looked like that, but they then evolved into mongoloids due to the climate, the Ainu were a relic of the past that survived in Hokkaido.
Some hokkaido had the red hair mutation gene (but i think they lacked other alleles for red hair) and were said by locals to have reddish hair.

Black and insulting my intelligence. What did I tell you about that?
There's significant within race and gender intelligence differences. Considering Alex is a mullato, he could be more intelligent than you. In my opinion, he's one of the smartest people on this forum. He hides it quite well by shit posting regularly and tries not to allow people to figure out his psychological profile by putting out multiple varying stances on different topics.

There's significant within race and gender intelligence differences. Considering Alex is a mullato, he could be more intelligent than you. In my opinion, he's one of the smartest people on this forum. He hides it quite well by shit posting.
quit sucking his dick goddamn

yea i am

realized it back in middle school

better than a psychopath though. atleast i acknowledge my faults

but me? intelligent? ha! i literally have 72 iq. taken test multiple times
If it makes you feel better i got like 55iq the first time, then a year after when i learned more english i got like 75iq in my second test. These tests don't work because they only measure your attention span, and if you have level 1 autism (asperger's) like all blackpillers, this gives you ADHD, and this ADHD makes you not focus on things you don't like, and does the opposite for things you like. And i'm north african/arab passing because i'm a kinda light latino.

Just like how east asians have more iq than western europeans, all they are good is at memorizing useless things.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better i got like 55iq the first time, then a year after when i learned more english i got like 75iq in my second test. These tests don't work because they only measure your attention span, and if you have level 1 autism (asperger's) like all blackpillers, this gives you ADHD, and this ADHD makes you not focus on things you don't like, and does the opposite for things you like. And i'm north african/arab passing because i'm a kinda light latino.

Just like how east asians have more iq than western europeans, all they are good is at memorizing useless things.
yes but i took mensa test in my native language of english and have scored 72 multiple times since i was a child

its amazing that i managed to found this forum with a borderline retard iq

yea i am

realized it back in middle school

better than a psychopath though. atleast i acknowledge my faults

but me? intelligent? ha! i literally have 72 iq. taken test multiple times
It's kind of obvious.

I'm good at being able to predict someone's intelligence level. I'd say your IQ is between 130 and 134. You're able to fly a military jet with ease. The average fighter pilot has an average IQ of 119/120. You can't be 72 IQ, it's impossible. Your level of proficiency flying that jet was impressive to say the least.

Last edited:
It's kind of obvious.

I'm good at being able to predict someone's intelligence level. I'd say your IQ is between 130 and 134. You're able to fly a military jet with ease. The average fighter pilot has an average IQ of 119/120. You can't be 72 IQ, it's impossible. Your level of proficiency flying that jet was impressive to say the least.
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS alexbrown alt confirmed. posting rice propaganda on his own forum and engaging in some of the most egregious self-sucking ever.

It's kind of obvious.

What's my iq, databoy?

yes but i took mensa test in my native language of english and have scored 72 multiple times since i was a child

its amazing that i managed to found this forum with a borderline retard iq
pirating xenforo is the trait of a man with 73 iq, not 72.

They don't. There's something with their harmony that's not there when compared to Chinese & Koreans. It's hard to find a true 10/10 JP stacy.
high quality jap mogs any whitie just because they age perfectly and dont bald
They have a slightly higher incidence of balding compared to their neighbors actually still lower than any european though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back